This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free copy of Resident Evil 6 with purchase of Resident Evil Revelations

#1HMXTaylor_LeePosted 5/12/2013 12:41:53 PM(edited)
At AAFES Post/Base Exchanges. You'll need a coupon that is currently in this week's PowerZone flyer, which you can find in the Exchanges.

I know a lot of folks didn't much care for Resident Evil 6 (I liked it well enough), but free is free, right?
#2Arucard05Posted 5/12/2013 12:58:10 PM
That's one way to get copies of RE6 out there.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#3deimos91Posted 5/12/2013 1:02:39 PM
i loved the game but hte price degradation has made me so sad Re6.Halo 4 and BL2 are all really cheap already wth
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#4Arucard05Posted 5/12/2013 1:04:22 PM
i loved the game but hte price degradation has made me so sad Re6.Halo 4 and BL2 are all really cheap already wth

That's the Day One Premium. Generally it's only a good idea to buy right away if you really can't wait or really want to support the creators.
---
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham
#5deimos91Posted 5/12/2013 1:10:11 PM
Arucard05 posted...

That's the Day One Premium. Generally it's only a good idea to buy right away if you really can't wait or really want to support the creators.

a few years ago price lasted awhile i remember i know nintnedo often keeps their prices the same which i see as good because that means less off a ripped off feeling two months later
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#6Gunvalkyrie2Posted 5/12/2013 1:13:16 PM
not even at this price.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#7spacejamjordanzPosted 5/12/2013 1:21:02 PM
deimos91 posted...
Arucard05 posted...

a few years ago price lasted awhile i remember i know nintnedo often keeps their prices the same which i see as good because that means less off a ripped off feeling two months later

Full price is what you pay for getting the game when it first releases. Why should you feel ripped off because someone who buys it months later pays less than you? I don't understand the logic behind that.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#8str8KnowledgePosted 5/12/2013 1:39:14 PM
Because the p-rice drop is bigger than the time frame.
#9GGearXPosted 5/12/2013 1:45:29 PM
Arucard05 posted...

Call of Duty rarely drops in price. It's not a premium. I don't know what it is, but it isn't a premium. Support the developers? Eh, that's kinda wrong as well..
---
GT: KryDamoure (The male version of Tomoko Kuroki)
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#10Arucard05Posted 5/12/2013 1:48:12 PM
Call of Duty rarely drops in price. It's not a premium. I don't know what it is, but it isn't a premium. Support the developers? Eh, that's kinda wrong as well..

That's a special case. That's the "We know you're going to buy it. What else are you going to get? Battlefield? LOL" tax.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Now celebrating one year of irrelevance.