This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why won't ubisoft release the splinter cell trilogy on the 360

#1pyrokinesis666Posted 5/12/2013 5:57:52 PM
every game in the series has been on xbox.

why not release the collection on it
#2RenamonPosted 5/12/2013 6:11:33 PM
Chaos Theory alone would be worth it.
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#3Carribean_CoolPosted 5/14/2013 8:22:35 AM
You're better off buying the PC versions on the highest settings anyways, with more game modes.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#4VlayerPosted 5/14/2013 8:24:00 AM
I wonder that too TC, would get it in a heartbeat.
---
FOX "made a huge mistake" cancelling the greatest comedy of all time; Arrested Development.
S4(15 Episodes) of AD airs May 26th on Netflix!
#5TheBlueStigPosted 5/14/2013 8:25:44 AM
Didn't the first 2 games have pressure sensitive controls that can't be replicated on the 360?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#6Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 5/14/2013 8:34:40 AM
You don't want the Splinter Cell Trilogy, believe me. I had it on PS3 and it was a total glitch-fest that Ubisoft obviously just slapped together for some quick cash. It didn't even have an inverted control option the first three months and then when Ubisoft finally patched it in, they didn't even bother to fix any of the other issues (some of which are actually game-breaking). You're better off just buying the original XBOX versions.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#7oasisbeyondPosted 5/14/2013 9:02:59 AM
You have it already... Xbox versions are way better then that junk trilogy. It was bad and ugly. Even Chaos Theory was a mess with worst voice acting added and sound glitches, music loops never ended. Most people I know stopped playing it at that one.

Apparently Ubi will be releasing another one... Hope it's well done and has Double Agent "Xbox version"