This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stuck in BloodyCheckers...Board Is Dead! Please help! SPOILERS!!

#1TheBendyPosted 5/13/2013 11:05:36 AM
Hello everyone. I am completely stuck at 93% in BloodyCheckers. I can't find the portrait of the Wizard. I also have heard that there's an Advisor portrait I haven't found yet either. Whenever I'm on the Prison Floor, the Knight will offer to show me the Wizard hiding on that floor. When I accept, I get only accuses about how he can't help me do that.

Also, there in a lock symbol on my compass of the Prison Floor that makes no sense to me either. It's at the start of a broken hallway, that seems unable to be crossed. It seems unable to be crossed, due to a treasure chest being in it's center. The lock symbol starts flashing whenever I am standing next to that chest. I am totally confused by this, and have no idea what to do there.

I would greatly appreciate any posts/help here. I would even be appreciative to hear what you think you remember. Anything is better than what I have now. The BloodyCheckers board is 100% DEAD! Thanks.
---
Think before you ink!
#2glassghost0Posted 5/13/2013 11:09:11 AM
Try and ask Kilroy, the guy who made it
---
No Thanks
#3TheBendy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:10:57 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Try and ask Kilroy, the guy who made it

How would I go about this? Thanks.
---
Think before you ink!
#4RPG_ApostlePosted 5/13/2013 11:13:19 AM
His username here on GF is "kilroyfx", and he comes on fairly regularly so you can PM him and I'm sure he'd be willing to help you.

Additionally, he's also playing BloodyCheckers very often as well, so you can find him online in-game.
---
I miss Mega Man.
#5TheBendy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:24:27 AM
RPG_Apostle posted...
His username here on GF is "kilroyfx", and he comes on fairly regularly so you can PM him and I'm sure he'd be willing to help you.

Additionally, he's also playing BloodyCheckers very often as well, so you can find him online in-game.

Sorry about the Noobish question, but what does "PM" mean? How do I PM someone?
---
Think before you ink!
#6CapwnDPosted 5/13/2013 11:28:42 AM
If you say his name 3 times in the mirror he will appear behind you and give you gold!
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#7Link43130Posted 5/13/2013 11:29:10 AM
king me
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#8pothocketPosted 5/13/2013 11:30:19 AM
CapwnD posted...
If you say his name 3 times in the mirror he will appear behind you and give you gold!*

*1 in 10 chance he murders you and takes all your gold instead.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#9glassghost0Posted 5/13/2013 11:33:14 AM
TheBendy posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...

Private Message. Just go to your inbox and then send new message and put his name in
---
No Thanks
#10TheBendy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 11:39:38 AM
glassghost0 posted...
TheBendy posted...
RPG_Apostle posted...

Private Message. Just go to your inbox and then send new message and put his name in

Thank you for all your help! I really appreciate it! Also, thanks for not treating my post as a joke, because it wasn't.
---
Think before you ink!