This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stuck in BloodyCheckers...Board Is Dead! Please help! SPOILERS!!

#21WinternovaPosted 5/13/2013 6:59:34 PM
TheGSK posted...
I can absolutely assure you will not believe the physics

So they're completely unrealistic?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#22pothocketPosted 5/13/2013 7:14:35 PM
I like how he answered my question 2 seconds before I even asked it. That's the power of all caps.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#23BrutalBrockenPosted 5/13/2013 7:26:21 PM
Awesome, I loved Bloody Checkers
---
1 Brocken to rule them all!!
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#24kat_14_Posted 5/13/2013 8:01:08 PM
pothocket posted...
I like how he answered my question 2 seconds before I even asked it. That's the power of all caps.

Hahaha got a good chuckle from this. Wouldn't have realized that if you didn't point it out.
#25TheGSKPosted 5/14/2013 4:07:17 AM(edited)
All I can say is this will be the BLOODIEST SICKEST 1st person, 3rd person, top down, make your own camera view co op online shooter on xbox live.
#26FocianPosted 5/14/2013 3:32:08 AM
TheGSK posted...
Hey winternova if youre lookin for COD or BATTLEFIELD keep walking. This will be the BLOODIEST SICKEST 1st person, 3rd person, top down, make your own camera view co op online shooter on xbox live.

I would recommend against randomly making some words capitalized when addressing Winter... :P
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#27656stoogePosted 5/14/2013 3:34:05 AM
TheGSK posted...
Hey winternova if youre lookin for COD or BATTLEFIELD keep walking. This will be the BLOODIEST SICKEST 1st person, 3rd person, top down, make your own camera view co op online shooter on xbox live.

Cheat Code: Make GFAQs a Better Experience -

Press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left , Right, Left, Right, Winternova message details, Ignore User
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#28IWUPosted 5/14/2013 3:41:53 AM
Kilroy you should get VIP status on your gamefaqs account for being a developer. I know everyone on this board knows you already, but it would add credibility to your account when visiting other boards.

Anyway, can't wait for your next game sir!
---
I'm not sad but I am a fanboy. That's not against the laws and if my Xbox had a **** I would **** it.. - teehee23
#29kilroyfxPosted 5/14/2013 12:53:05 PM
yeah, I tried to get VIP.....no worries.
---
Developer of BloodyCheckers