This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats an original used xbox worth?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. whats an original used xbox worth?
2 years ago#1
Friend wants to sell me his. He put a 250gb hard drive in it. Im not sure what they really go for these days. I posted this in the 360 board because original xbox boards are pretty dead.
---
X360 : PoopMyster PS3 : Shiftycat
2 years ago#2
$5 bucks.

Actually I don't know, but the original xbox didn't have a very good lineup of games.

There are great games on it, but many of those great games can be found on PC or other systems.

The only xbox originals I own are

Dead or alive 1
Dead or alive 2
Dead or alive 3
Halo 2
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
2 years ago#3
someone must be able to give an estimate
---
X360 : PoopMyster PS3 : Shiftycat
2 years ago#4
Usually found a good working one in the 20-40 dollar range.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
2 years ago#5
Bought one one Ebay for less then $60... It's worth it though cuz I have over 80 Xbox games and it runs way better then the 360 and some games don't work at all on the 360. If you have a nice flat screen tv, games look great.
2 years ago#6
I typically see them for $20-$30.
---
GT - Tyrannikos
Pawn: Laurent | Fighter/Ranger/Warrior | Mitigator/Utilitarian
2 years ago#7
You should get it man, I loved the original xbox, it deserved to live longer like the ps2. I had mine from launch w/o issues and it still runs fine now. Was a beast of a console in its day and I'll never sell mine. Prob one of my fav consoles ever. My fav 6th gen console hands down.

It really was ms at their best- great exclusives like star wars kotor, powerful pc like hardware (which resulted in vastly superior multiplats. Star wars battlefront 2 and gta san an are good examples) and xbox live which actually made me almost stop playing my ps2 completely. I wish ms made gaming on the next gen xbox their top priority like they did with the original xbox and the 360 in its early years, it really was superb. Sadly they are not.

It also had some great games like halo ce, pgr2, gta san andreas, star wars games etc. A lot of the games let you play your own custom soundtracks. If you can get it for cheap, I would pick it up.
2 years ago#8
$30-$50 bucks
2 years ago#9
If you buy it get Otogi 1 & 2 off e bay or somewheres. Theyre great games.
---
The honourable Incitata.
2 years ago#10
It depends on where you live I guess around by me they sell for around $40-$50.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. whats an original used xbox worth?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived