This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Xbox 360/arcad/indie games would you consider "hipster" games?

#1HaloODSTDPosted 5/13/2013 2:41:06 PM
OOOOOOR trick question: hipsters don't play any current gen games
:D
---
XBL: Jessica Jung xo
ASUS K55N I 1.9 GHz AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 I 4 GB DDR3 I 500GB HDD I ATI HD 7640G
#2jaydigPosted 5/13/2013 2:44:54 PM
I'll be playing NES on an old TV, thank you.

Let me instagram you a picture of it!
#3SunDevil77Posted 5/13/2013 2:45:01 PM
The game where you sit in Starbucks with a MacBook, iPad, and iPhone.

Or the Apple Store Employee Simulator.
---
Today is the first day of what's left of your life.
#4SteelToothPosted 5/13/2013 3:00:13 PM
I must be reverse hipster because I don't have tats due to me knowing too many people with them, though I personally like them; I particularly do not care for Apple products because I find them pretentious, preferring Windows Phone 8 for it's style, elegance, and intuitive interface.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#5HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 3:06:27 PM
SteelTooth posted...
I must be reverse hipster because I don't have tats due to me knowing too many people with them, though I personally like them; I particularly do not care for Apple products because I find them pretentious, preferring Windows Phone 8 for it's style, elegance, and intuitive interface.

no, you're a hipster hipster.

apple products are so popular among hipsters you unknowingly want to go against the grain and learn to love Win8
---
ASUS K55N I 1.9 GHz AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 I 4 GB DDR3 I 500GB HDD I ATI HD 7640G
#6SteelToothPosted 5/13/2013 3:22:53 PM
HaloODSTD posted...

apple products are so popular among hipsters you unknowingly want to go against the grain and learn to love Win8

e_e but I harbor a disdain for skinny jeans, preferring the comfort of a nice low slung boot cut and listen to electronic rather than the indie garbage my hipster friends like. I mean, hello, those groups aren't popular for a reason - they suck!
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#7GGearXPosted 5/13/2013 3:25:45 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

Or the Apple Store Employee Simulator.

Nah. Hipsters use typewriters now.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18hdpsg8izwoejpg/ku-xlarge.jpg
---
KryDamoure (Tomoko Kuroki dude)
..........I-I'm a very shy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
#8HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 3:29:26 PM
SteelTooth posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

e_e but I harbor a disdain for skinny jeans, preferring the comfort of a nice low slung boot cut and listen to electronic rather than the indie garbage my hipster friends like. I mean, hello, those groups aren't popular for a reason - they suck!

What I'm trying to say is, hipsters nowadays try to be the least hipster as possible, which I guess is what you call a revers hipster
---
#9Dragon NexusPosted 5/13/2013 6:23:34 PM

Ahh, see...hipsters are frustrated these days.
iPads and iPhones are pretty popular. They're not very alternative any more. So they either have to buy one ironically, or they have to buy an Android and face the issue of no-one caring they own an Android.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#10LightgamerPosted 5/13/2013 6:25:46 PM
SteelTooth posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

Electronic? How much more hipster can you get. It is all about the oldies.
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas