This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How about a Bane video game ?

#31SomnambulisticPosted 5/15/2013 2:53:11 AM
I want a freeroam game as Venom before any other villains/antiheroes get some light.

I'd say Carnage but...well...we have Prototype. That and he's overrated.
---
Defiance will continue to be a fantastic show as long as Julie Benz continues to wear tight pants.
#32BrutalBrockenPosted 5/15/2013 6:51:58 PM
Now a Joker game could be great, hell one of levels could almost be like the bank robbing level in Payday: The Heist.
Maybe make him just demented as hell. running around stabbing and killing people, making love to Harley, and beating Robin with a crowbar.
What a fun game
---
1 Brocken to rule them all!!
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#33art_of_the_killPosted 5/15/2013 7:07:59 PM
nothingbeast posted...
Just think of any Batman movie by Schumacher as part of the DC Multiverse we're free to ignore completely.

Meh. Batman: Forever was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Even if I were to watch it today, I would still think highly of it. It's campy, it's ridiculous, but it's a classic to me.

To be honest, Tim Burton's movies always felt more ridiculous to me, particularly Batman: Returns. I like them, but I'm not a big fan of their dark tone.

Batman & Robin, though? Always hated it, even as a kid.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#34Homie_202Posted 5/15/2013 10:56:33 PM
I would play a bane game maybe as long as its not the bane from the most recent movie. Good god is he terrible thats not even bane. I would prefer a joker or dead shot game personally.