This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your worst gaming experiences?

#1GanzRampagePosted 5/14/2013 12:42:24 PM
Post your stories of epic fail or rage.

This one takes place in Sacred 2. Roommate wants to start a new character but I don't have any open spots and my hero chest is full so instead of him waiting an hour or two he keeps telling me I should just give my items to his character. I don't trust that but do it anyways. Turns out the game didn't save his character with all my items, or my items anyways. Lost all the previous inquisitor gear I had.

We didn't play more than 8 hours total. What a ****.
#2liam_000Posted 5/14/2013 12:43:28 PM
Mass Effect 3

That is all
---
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.
#3SoincMetalPosted 5/14/2013 12:45:04 PM
I played a DEMO of Bubsy 3D. And that was just the demo whew what a piece. I might have to buy it now and give it has a gift just to troll people haha.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#4_MrENigma_Posted 5/14/2013 12:51:21 PM
Kids singing over xbox LIVE. Kids playing games they are too young to be playing over xbox LIVE.
---
XBL GT. "Wile E Jaguar". 3DS FC 0688 - 6570 - 4452
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz
#5TheAnalogKid06Posted 5/14/2013 1:18:18 PM
Some of my worst and most rage inducing experiences are getting struck by lightning at 197 lightning dodges in FF X, getting crushed by the Stray Demons ass in Dark Souls when he only had one hit left, failing Good Mourning/Black Friday at 99% on expert drums in Rock Band 2, failing at the Red Snake in Through the Fire and Flames on expert in GH 3 after countless times failing the intro and finally getting past it, and MGS 1 Snake variety level 1 VR mission in MGS2:Substance.
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
Can't wait to play: Last of Us, Watch Dogs, GTA V, Killer is Dead, Dark Souls 2, A Link to the Past 2, MGS V, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.
#6BlueJester007Posted 5/14/2013 1:21:10 PM
liam_000 posted...
Mass Effect 3

That is all

This.
---
Hoity Toity McSnoodiness.
#7Demigod_ElessarPosted 5/14/2013 1:58:50 PM
Hour of Victory.

Had this game pre-ordered, payed a full $63 for it, brought it home and popped it in, and played a grand total of maybe 20 minutes (the first level) before taking it out of my Xbox and never playing it again.

The game was GOD AWFUL. Horrible, probably the worst game I have ever played. Was so sick at the time that I spent $63 on that pos.

_MrENigma_ posted...
Kids singing over xbox LIVE. Kids playing games they are too young to be playing over xbox LIVE.

Also this. However, not anymore, because I have all voice communication (except friends) blocked on Xbox Live.

liam_000 posted...
Mass Effect 3

That is all

Perhaps the ending (before the Extended Cut), but I don't see how you could be talking about the game as a whole. It was amazing.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#8nazacuckooPosted 5/14/2013 2:04:52 PM
Hyper racist Indian boy being hyper racist over the mic in DayZ while my little sister is in the room.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#9alexmercer17Posted 5/14/2013 2:30:46 PM
1) This happened yesterday, it may seem like it happened a long time ago, but it was just yesterday: Only having to hit Ripto once more until beating him in Spyro 2 until he killed me. True story. 2) An enemy sentry in my base near spawn point in Team Fortress 2.
#10metroidman92Posted 5/14/2013 2:51:46 PM
Recently, doing bounty challenges in Poker Night 2. Had to steal a hand at the River to get GLaDOS' bounty item. I swear the AI gets harder if you're trying to do challenges.
---
It's powered by a forsaken child?!
Might be, kind of. I mean, I didn't use the whole thing!