This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will microsoft announce soon if the 360 is getting a price drop?

#1LandroNarnPosted 5/14/2013 5:45:55 PM
If so, I'm holding out.
#2DieMyBridePosted 5/14/2013 5:52:50 PM
It's definitely gotta drop with a new console coming this year. I would hope it drops in the summer or late summer and not wait till holiday season.
---
XboxLive GT:JoeStillLife
#3SparkItUpPosted 5/14/2013 7:21:10 PM
DieMyBride posted...
It's definitely gotta drop with a new console coming this year. I would hope it drops in the summer or late summer and not wait till holiday season.

^ this is what I'd expect...especially within about 2 weeks after E3
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#4UozzorPosted 5/14/2013 7:48:00 PM
Some tech blogger (Who also leaked next gen xbox info) said that Microsoft was going to release a 100$ Xbox 360 model (Codenamed Stingray) this holiday season, but I wouldn't get my hopes up until we get an official announcement. I really hope we do get a price drop though, since my 2008 Pro is starting to break down and I can't afford 300$.
#5The Top CrusaderPosted 5/15/2013 4:54:05 AM
Uozzor posted...
Some tech blogger (Who also leaked next gen xbox info) said that Microsoft was going to release a 100$ Xbox 360 model (Codenamed Stingray) this holiday season, but I wouldn't get my hopes up until we get an official announcement. I really hope we do get a price drop though, since my 2008 Pro is starting to break down and I can't afford 300$.

...but was that the one that doesn't have a disc drive or something? Or was that just a rumor?
---
----
-----
#6Dragon NexusPosted 5/15/2013 7:32:58 AM
You're asking if they've announced when they're going to announce a price drop?
Okay...
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#7darkharePosted 5/15/2013 10:53:50 AM
DieMyBride posted...

console isnt coming this year, console is just being announced this year.

---
I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.
#8nothingbeastPosted 5/15/2013 11:01:32 AM
Uozzor posted...
Some tech blogger

Ah yes. The always trusty and reliable "Some tech blogger".

Basically "the guy who spouts the answer I want, with or without actual proof backing it up" is just a long-winded way of saying "rumor monger".
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#9ARsignal11Posted 5/15/2013 11:55:31 AM
I remember reading that Microsoft might unveil an even cheaper Xbox 360 version at E3.
#10SunDevil77Posted 5/15/2013 11:57:44 AM
darkhare posted...
DieMyBride posted...

console isnt coming this year, console is just being announced this year.

Incorrect.
Pretty much all signs point to Holiday Season 2013.
---
Gentlemen, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.