This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will microsoft announce soon if the 360 is getting a price drop?

#21darkharePosted 5/16/2013 1:20:44 PM
Super Creatures posted...
darkhare posted...
i did not state that it was going to be out next year

No, but you did state that it would not be out this year, as if it was hard fact, and not just speculation like you are accusing others of.

Where is your proof that it isn't getting released this year?

its being announced this month, how many more months do we have till the end of the year?

---
I grow drums, rattles, didgeridoos and drone flutes. if intrested send pm.
#22Super CreaturesPosted 5/16/2013 1:27:57 PM
7, unless you are going off of some screwy ass calendar where there aren't 12 months in a year and May isn't the 5 month.

But, what does that have to do with when the console is or isn't going to get released?

Again, anything you say about when it is or isn't going to be released is pure speculation, the same thing you are getting on other posters for doing when they say it will be released this holiday season.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#23darkharePosted 5/16/2013 7:37:46 PM
Super Creatures posted...
7, unless you are going off of some screwy ass calendar where there aren't 12 months in a year and May isn't the 5 month.

But, what does that have to do with when the console is or isn't going to get released?

Again, anything you say about when it is or isn't going to be released is pure speculation, the same thing you are getting on other posters for doing when they say it will be released this holiday season.

the difference is im not the one trying to convince others that my opinion is fact, dead end arguement because just like the other person you didnt actually read what the hell were arguing about.
---
#24Super CreaturesPosted 5/16/2013 8:44:31 PM
darkhare posted...
the difference is im not the one trying to convince others that my opinion is fact

Except for the fact that you stated it as a hard fact, and not as your opinion, right?
---
#25chrcolPosted 5/16/2013 9:48:46 PM
price will go up not down, as manufacturing output drops, the basic supply and demand will come into play.

in the uk psp's were extremely high priced at vita launch.
#26Super CreaturesPosted 5/16/2013 11:46:26 PM
chrcol posted...
price will go up not down, as manufacturing output drops, the basic supply and demand will come into play.

in the uk psp's were extremely high priced at vita launch.

That's why retail prices always drop on consoles just before the new generation console gets released, right?
---
#27DuckTalesPosted 5/17/2013 12:30:00 AM
darkhare posted...

console isnt coming this year, console is just being announced this year.

darkhare posted...

post link of this being stated plz.

darkhare posted...

i did not state that it was going to be out next year, i only stated that its being reveled this month. if your going to debat, learn to read the posts of the person your debating with so you know their stance on said subject.

Posts speculation. Asks proof of others speculation. Denies he ever speculated. Get a load of this guy.
---
D-D-D-Danger lurks behind you. There's a stranger out to find you.
What to do? Just grab onto some Duck Tales, A WOO HOO.
#28darkharePosted 5/17/2013 5:55:40 AM
DuckTales posted...
darkhare posted...

console isnt coming this year, console is just being announced this year.

darkhare posted...

post link of this being stated plz.

darkhare posted...

i did not state that it was going to be out next year, i only stated that its being reveled this month. if your going to debat, learn to read the posts of the person your debating with so you know their stance on said subject.

Posts speculation. Asks proof of others speculation. Denies he ever speculated. Get a load of this guy.

i simply cannot accept that people here are this moronic, and yet i continously get proven wrong. what your doing is asking me to prove a negative, asking someone to prove a statement that wasnt stated but you thought was suggested isnt the same as asking someone to prove a statement they explicity said...

---
#29Super CreaturesPosted 5/17/2013 8:26:14 AM
darkhare posted...
asking someone to prove a statement that wasnt stated

But, it was stated.

Your very first post stated that it would not be out this year.

That was a statement made as hard fact, something that you need to prove as much as anybody saying that it will be out this year, not an opinion like you later claim it to be.

That is not how your original statement was made, it was made as stating fact, not opinion.

You may not have specifically stated that it would be released next year, but you did specifically state, as hard fact, not opinion, that it wouldn't be out this year.

To state that as fact, without providing proof of your statement is just as bad as somebody else stating that it will definitely be out this year as fact without providing proof that their statement is indeed fact.
---
#30BahamutBBobPosted 5/17/2013 8:57:13 AM
They're either going to open/close their conference with a price drop, or they'll mention one at E3.

I would assume, anyway.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob