This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that make you think less of someone?

#41TheRobPosted 5/15/2013 10:28:59 AM
FlippyMittens posted...
MRevelle83 posted...
None, because it is in itself pathetic to think less of someone over something so trivial.

Sorry but when a guy has something like Rumble Roses or Dead or Alive Extreme 2 on his gamertag you do not think that women should worry about that individual? Both games are rather creepy and voyeuristic.

I mean with Bayonetta and Dead or Alive they have good gameplay to cover up the fan service.

So then we should worry about people who play violent video games too then? I mean if Rumble Roses and Dead or Alive Extreme make someone creepy and voyeuristic, then doesn't violent video games make one violent and dangerous? I mean, that is the logic you're using.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#42saleamaPosted 5/15/2013 10:32:15 AM
FlippyMittens posted...
MRevelle83 posted...
None, because it is in itself pathetic to think less of someone over something so trivial.

Sorry but when a guy has something like Rumble Roses or Dead or Alive Extreme 2 on his gamertag you do not think that women should worry about that individual? Both games are rather creepy and voyeuristic.

I mean with Bayonetta and Dead or Alive they have good gameplay to cover up the fan service.

Rumble Roses actually is not that bad of a wrestling game. better than alot of the wwe or whatever ones. And I would rather look at virtual lady crotch then virtual sweaty man crotch. just my opinion though.
#43Super CreaturesPosted 5/15/2013 10:40:09 AM
saleama posted...
Rumble Roses actually is not that bad of a wrestling game. better than alot of the wwe or whatever ones. And I would rather look at virtual lady crotch then virtual sweaty man crotch. just my opinion though.

My problem with Rumble Roses XX is the damn demo doesn't tell you **** about how to fight, or even let you access any type of tutorial or how-to section.

At one point I was considering buying it, but then I tried the demo, and that **** just ended any consideration I was giving it.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#44glassghost0Posted 5/15/2013 10:42:01 AM
"Topics that make you think less of someone?"

TC's
---
No Thanks
#45Super CreaturesPosted 5/15/2013 10:47:03 AM
"Topics that make you think better of someone?"

Glassghost0's "candy" topics.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#46Enix BelmontPosted 5/15/2013 10:48:09 AM
I'd love to say "none", but that's simply not true. Having Avatar: The burning earth on your card if I know you're not a fan of the show will make me think a little less of your gamerscore, at least.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#47GGearXPosted 5/15/2013 10:48:53 AM
FlippyMittens posted...
MRevelle83 posted...

I'm guessing you never met a straight man before?

BOOBS, ASS

We love them. You have a problem with that, go live in lala land.
---
KryDamoure (Tomoko Kuroki dude)
..........I-I'm a very shy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
#48BombermanGoldPosted 5/15/2013 10:56:56 AM
Games that make you think less of someone?

Well, this topic is a sick joke by the TC, so I think less of the TC that made this topic.

Fair?
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
#49MRevelle83Posted 5/15/2013 12:14:37 PM(edited)
FlippyMittens posted...
MRevelle83 posted...

And why should women worry about them?

There's the whole 'beating up hookers' bit in GTA, the skimpy clothing/huge chests thing in MK as of late, or the inclusion of furries (as aliens, but whatever) in Star Ocean. Why aren't you worrying about the aspects of those games? (Funnily enough, presumption of furries is a whole other can of worms, ain't it?)

You worrying about this is the exact same thing as people suspecting video games of causing violence. Or thinking a man is a basement dweller for playing games at all.

It is baseless assumptions on your part. In fact, it is prejudice really. A mild form to be sure as games are privileges and not rights, but that doesn't negate what it is.
---
www.academagia.com
#50Lightning_fanPosted 5/15/2013 1:48:11 PM
saleama posted...
FlippyMittens posted...
MRevelle83 posted...

Except in WWE you can wrestle with females without the pointless voyeurism. Plus in the WWE wrestling games you can beat other men with chairs and crap.

Dead or Alive Extreme 2 has lolmg boob physics if you set the age slider to max (so much bounce O.o )