This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA getting rid of online passes!!!

#71Kyle1022Posted 5/16/2013 8:10:25 AM
Sheepinator posted...
You're incapable of upsetting me. Enjoy your next few hours trawling through old posts to make up for your earlier fail.

Lol, why are your jimmies so rustled? It's just the Internet. And you're the one who failed.
#72ntsoulsPosted 5/16/2013 8:12:49 AM
I don't see the issue. They could make it easier mauyybe.
But it's a way to make money from used games. Sometimes it's not always ecenomical for us , esp when we picked the game up for 5 dollars and the servers for the game are dead,
It needs reevaluated but it's not bad business.. especially because it's not easilyy hacked or exp;oited( at least not by the mass).
#73WinterstarPosted 5/16/2013 8:13:34 AM
Focian posted...
Chrebet808 posted...
Winterstar posted...
I think it's funny that EA wasn't the first company with an online pass (THQ did it first) yet they get the blame

mass effect 2
kingdoms of amalur
dragon age 2
alice: madness returns

every single one of those EA published games has an "online pass" and yet not a single one of them has online multiplayer. they get the blame because they royally abused online passes

Wasn't Alice a complete free game that came with it? Ugh! Utterly draconian of them! I want a free game with my used game, damn it!

Yes, Alice:Madness Returns comes with a free copy of American McGee's Alice.

People always complain about paying for DLC, but when there's a way they can get it for free by buying the game new they then complain about getting it for free.

The only constant in the world is people complaining.
#74SonyHoundDawgPosted 5/16/2013 2:29:03 PM
boom
#75jsplisimPosted 5/16/2013 2:56:19 PM
The article continues.

"Sadly, each EA game will now include a off-line pass to play the game off of XBL/PSN."
---
What it is big momma? My momma didnt raise no dummies, I dug her rap!
#76Halo_ForeverPosted 5/17/2013 1:58:53 AM
Winterstar posted...

The only constant in the world is people complaining.

Wrong insert a close proximity hypernova into the equation and complaining will not remain a constant.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....