This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How fast do you think it will take for gamestop to start pre orders for new Xbox

#1abbeldydooPosted 5/15/2013 7:48:25 PM
After the 21st when they do th ereveal i wonder how fast it will take for GS to start taking pre-orders.They are doing a special right now where you get more for system trade ins and i have several so i was thinking of going ahead and trading them.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#2SunDevil77Posted 5/15/2013 7:52:39 PM
Probably on the 21st or 22nd.
---
Gentlemen, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.
#3Shy420Posted 5/15/2013 9:56:25 PM
They won't take pre-orders unless a price is announce. That's why they've yet to start taking pre-orders on the PS3.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#4onlnejPosted 5/15/2013 10:26:24 PM(edited)
Shy420 posted...
They won't take pre-orders unless a price is announce. That's why they've yet to start taking pre-orders on the PS3.

There no need to pre-order a PS3 just walk to any store as it came out 2006. Now PS4 is a different Story ,)
#5Homie_202Posted 5/15/2013 11:01:12 PM
onlnej posted...
Shy420 posted...

There no need to pre-order a PS3 just walk to any store as it came out 2006. Now PS4 is a different Story ,)

Lol he obviously meant the ps4 and he is right they won't start unless the announce the price which they probably won't until e3.
#6_SCOTSLADPosted 5/16/2013 8:56:26 AM
Homie_202 posted...
onlnej posted...
Shy420 posted...

Lol he obviously meant the ps4 and he is right they won't start unless the announce the price which they probably won't until e3.

Ok different country but here in the UK we can pre order a ps4 right now, with no price announced. I am sure GAME started taking them right away.

I am sure they will be the same for Xbox, almost immediately they will accept your cash.
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."
#7Dragon NexusPosted 5/16/2013 9:27:18 AM
Why do they need a price to pre-order? It's not like you're forced to pay up front.....or are you?

Just put your name down, and if the price changes it changes...you're still only paying on the day.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#8zack12369Posted 5/16/2013 10:31:18 AM
Trade ins? I'm taking my xbox to a back road, it's going to meet mr. .223 and mrs 9mm.
---
Common sense, a lost trait amongst gamefaqs.
http://tinyurl.com/d34tjqt
#9nothingbeastPosted 5/16/2013 10:56:12 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Why do they need a price to pre-order? It's not like you're forced to pay up front.....or are you?

Maybe they don't want to put in a bunch of orders only to have them all removed because the price is way more than customers expected.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#10SunDevil77Posted 5/16/2013 10:59:11 AM
I'm almost positive Gamestop emailed me advertising PS4 preorders the day after their reveal
---
Gentlemen, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.