This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How fast do you think it will take for gamestop to start pre orders for new Xbox

#11Arucard05Posted 5/16/2013 11:02:55 AM
I'm almost positive Gamestop emailed me advertising PS4 preorders the day after their reveal

Nope. It's always just been a "Sign up to be notified when preorders are available" thing.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Now celebrating one year of irrelevance.
#12Dragon NexusPosted 5/16/2013 11:22:20 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Why do they need a price to pre-order? It's not like you're forced to pay up front.....or are you?

Maybe they don't want to put in a bunch of orders only to have them all removed because the price is way more than customers expected.

Oh noes, they have to update their system?
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#13rusty12000Posted 5/16/2013 12:18:58 PM
All depends on what the nextbox's business plan is. Gamespot might not even want to sell the next xbox since it will hurt there profit drastically from taking away used games. I can totally see them getting behind whatever system keeps the used game option alive. Even if they do sell the next xbox whoever allows used games will get the most shelf space.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#14deimos91Posted 5/16/2013 1:42:34 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
After the 21st when they do th ereveal i wonder how fast it will take for GS to start taking pre-orders.They are doing a special right now where you get more for system trade ins and i have several so i was thinking of going ahead and trading them.

The new xbox is likely not gonna have BC
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#15Super CreaturesPosted 5/16/2013 1:52:51 PM
rusty12000 posted...
Gamespot might not even want to sell the next xbox

I wasn't aware GameSpot sold consoles.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#16JackofSpades209Posted 5/16/2013 6:55:56 PM
The first day to pre-order the Wii U was when the price and release date was announced, I'm assuming they will do that for ps4 and the next xbox
---
Dont french fry when youre supposed to pizza. If you french fry when you're supposed to pizza you're gonna have a bad time.