This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think we will see anything Tony Hawk related at E3?

#1Merc123Posted 5/16/2013 3:26:25 AM
First of all i really enjoyed Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD. Gameplay was still fun, had some good music and it was nice to have a TH game that was back on track after the Ride and Shred games. Even if there were some flaws it did bring back some nostalgic memories with the levels and music.

I do remember Robomodo or Activision saying the game sold really well for a Digital title and that there was talk about a fuller game. I don't think they ever said anything else and they really dropped the ball by delaying the 1 dlc over and over.

What do you guys think, any hope we will see something, i would hate to see probably my favorite game series dissapear forever. I do wish Neversoft would get the TH series back though.
#2charlton3kPosted 5/16/2013 3:31:58 AM
Ah I hope so, back to original rather than the board peripheral.
THUG was my favourite one, back in the day when you could just roam around and pick up the quests for the first time, amazing.
---
Craphex
#3Arucard05Posted 5/16/2013 3:35:12 AM
I think the series will be rebooted and brought back next gen. I doubt we'll see anything this E3 though.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Now celebrating one year of irrelevance.
#4PreacherXWDSXPosted 5/16/2013 4:40:36 AM
I thought that Robomodo and Activision put the final nail in the coffin on the Hawk franchise with the sub par THPS HD last year. They had a chance to do something good and I believe they delivered a piece of digital stool to gamers, it was a poor port/remake/HD release of a classic franchise. Yes I bought it, but ill never buy another Robomodo/Activision production again.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#5SunDevil77Posted 5/16/2013 5:42:29 AM
I wanna see a new Tony Hawk Underground. Those games were the balls. Driving around a forklift? Instabuy.
---
Gentlemen, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.
#6OverburdenedPosted 5/16/2013 5:55:45 AM
THPS 2 - 3, underground and 2 and American wasteland, a reboot of all these games would be the nuts.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
I..am..Kolos, the great Leviathan._
#7Merc123(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 2:20:02 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I wanna see a new Tony Hawk Underground. Those games were the balls. Driving around a forklift? Instabuy.

lol, i loved Underground, probably my favorite of the series or maybe THPS4, but driving a forklift, i do that at my job already XD.

As for THPSHD i still never really got what people hated about it other than being butthurt that not all the levels came back. I thought the gameplay was a bit floatier but i was always very good at the series and picked it up right away, plus the levels looked great and i loved the return of some good old songs and classic levels all for an arcade game price.
#8ssj5goku2005Posted 5/16/2013 2:36:40 PM
I loved THPSHD, I just felt like it lacked some stuff to make it feel like a true "classic" Tony Hawk game...a huge step up from the board peripheral games though
---
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009