This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is DLC region free?

#1Super Saiyan3 VegetaPosted 5/16/2013 7:21:27 AM
My system is a PAL, if I buy an NTSC game will I be able to get the DLC? or are they region specific?
---
"But seriously though, there's a girl at my school who looks just like her, and I know she isn't CGI, 'cause I walked into her once." - Zeldafanzero
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 5/16/2013 7:31:39 AM
DLC is region free but not every game will work on your system. Region Free games will work on any system.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#3jenekiPosted 5/16/2013 7:41:30 AM
DLC isn't always offered for sale in all regions, even if the game is region free. Sometimes you have to use some tricks to purchase it and get attached to the profile you want it on.

Usually this isn't the case though, and it's just as easy as any other DLC. When in doubt, ask around about the specific game.
---
Raizing. Psikyo. Toaplan.
#4Super Saiyan3 Vegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:12:31 PM
^ The game is Injustice.

DarkSymbiote posted...
DLC is region free but not every game will work on your system. Region Free games will work on any system.

I already checked the game is region free.
---
"But seriously though, there's a girl at my school who looks just like her, and I know she isn't CGI, 'cause I walked into her once." - Zeldafanzero
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 5/16/2013 6:06:32 PM
^ The game is Injustice.

DarkSymbiote posted...

I already checked the game is region free.

Then download the DLC.
---
Liquor is powerful. But Soda is solid.
#6Super Saiyan3 Vegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:16:47 PM
Haven't bought the game yet. I wanted to know if I'll face problems with dlc first
---