This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would you get?

#1Darkstorm16Posted 5/16/2013 5:00:29 PM
Which system would you go for? - Results (37 votes)
86.49% (32 votes)
Vita
13.51% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally the thing that's appealing to me on the 360 is just the arcade games, I hate shooter games unless they are like Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones style. I'm more RPG lover, arcade lover and platformer lover........with a touch of rhythm lover. Of course I love some mech games. The problem is my plug outlet is starting to get crowded. My future purchases are: PS3 (that's next), then WiiU (that's after). The other issue is time, I really am pushing it as is with my DS and 3DS games but I just like my games can't help it. The final option.......I'm unsure of. If I am correct I think all my plugs are just about used up, which one would you get? Or would you just stick with what you have with me? Time is a biggest enemy for me, I think I get like 2 whole days a week off @_@.
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#2Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:09:43 PM
Or would you just stick to what I have (and getting)?
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#3GaratuzoPosted 5/16/2013 5:12:34 PM
Shut up.
#4Mander1861Posted 5/16/2013 5:13:54 PM
The fact that you are even considering a Vita shows you need mental help.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#5Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 5/16/2013 5:22:01 PM(edited)
Aside from Persona 4 Golden, I don't know why anybody would want a Vita. Just skip both the 360 and Vita and buy the PS3. That sounds like the best option for you.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#6SunDevil77Posted 5/16/2013 5:20:58 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
arcade lover and platformer lover........with a touch of rhythm lover.

Xbox Live Arcade will make love to your fingers.
---
Gentlemen, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.
#7Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:29:04 PM
The Vita.........had some tempting titles -_-; can't help seeing Disgaea 3, Touch My Katamari, and Persona >.>.
---
#8Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:29:29 PM
Garatuzo posted...
Shut up.

nope
---
#9Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:39:56 PM
Xx_King_Beef_xX posted...
Aside from Persona 4 Golden, I don't know why anybody would want a Vita. Just skip both the 360 and Vita and buy the PS3. That sounds like the best option for you.

Maybe if I have extra cash then I might consider 360..thanks
---
#10AsylumXperimentPosted 5/16/2013 6:01:16 PM
I you love rpg's and never owned a psp before the Vita would be a great purchase for you since it has a ton of rpg's on the psn store.
---
Whatever you do, don't blink.