This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft disappoints

#1ChiefBeatsSamusPosted 5/16/2013 11:37:41 PM
Since I was accused of changing the subject on my last post here is how i really feel

We have to pay for online.
We have to have a paid subscription to use free apps.
We have no good exclusives anymore.
The next console is not gonna focus on gameplay, it going to focus on social media bull.
Many rumors are surrounding the 720 including a raised live price, no disk drive ( which would most likely lock used games), running on windows 8 (couldn't even come up with a unique OS), and we are supposedly loosing indie support

Am I the only Microsoft fan tired of their BS?!
---
Gaming is heading for another crash. Lots of companies making crappy games very quickly. Sound familiar?
#2WinterstarPosted 5/16/2013 11:46:06 PM
ChiefBeatsSamus posted...
Am I the only Microsoft fan tired of their BS?!

Yes.
#3DarkSymbiotePosted 5/16/2013 11:47:22 PM
We all know that MS has given up on us, TC. That's why the PS4 seems the like the better system at the moment.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#4ChiefBeatsSamus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 11:51:37 PM
DarkSymbiote posted...
We all know that MS has given up on us, TC. That's why the PS4 seems the like the better system at the moment.

I agree If I buy more than one console this gen I will go with the ps4 over the Xbox.
---
Gaming is heading for another crash. Lots of companies making crappy games very quickly. Sound familiar?
#5Super CreaturesPosted 5/16/2013 11:53:40 PM
Since your last topic was apparently modded.

User Name ChiefBeatsSamus
User ID 6625104
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Monday, June 18, 2012 8:11 PM
Last Visit Friday, May 17, 2013 12:30 AM
Signature Gaming is heading for another crash. Lots of companies making crappy games very quickly. Sound familiar?
Karma 13
Active Messages Posted 2

Gee, and your AMP dropped from 5 to 2.

Like I said before, grow a ****ing pair, man up, and quit using an alt to troll.

We have no good exclusives anymore.

What do you expect at the end of a generation?

Everybody is focused on the next gen, not the dying gen.

Many rumors are surrounding the 720 including a raised live price, no disk drive ( which would most likely lock used games), running on windows 8 (couldn't even come up with a unique OS), and we are supposedly loosing indie support

You said it yourself, rumors.

Look up the meaning of that word.

Also, the whole "no disc drive" thing has also been rumored to be about a low-cost 360 model being released, not the 720.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#6OverburdenedPosted 5/16/2013 11:56:24 PM
Creatures smashing it out the ball park. POW!
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
I..am..Kolos, the great Leviathan._
#7ChiefBeatsSamus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 11:58:01 PM
Microsoft only has a handful of exclusive titles to be released for next gen console as of now and they aren't worried about getting anymore
---
#8Super CreaturesPosted 5/17/2013 12:03:12 AM
Microsoft only has a handful of exclusive titles to be released for next gen console as of now

They haven't even revealed their next-gen console yet.

How many games did Sony reveal when they did their whole dog and pony show for the PS4?

Why the **** do you expect MS to reveal more than a handful of next gen titles before they even reveal the next gen, when nobody else in history has?

and they aren't worried about getting anymore

I would love to use that time machine, or crystal ball, or whatever it is you are using to see the future.

And, if you can see the future, why don't you just get the Powerball numbers for the next year, and use those winnings to buy MS and force them to be whatever you want them to be?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#9OverburdenedPosted 5/17/2013 12:04:55 AM
Microsoft only has a handful of exclusive titles to be released for next gen console as of now and they aren't worried about getting anymore

Does all this genuinely bother you? You buy the console you want, who cares if its got exclusives, there'll always be a game to suit your interests.

It's like when people moan about console sales, and get upset that the Xbox isn't first, I feel like saying 'that actually bothers you' Id hate to see what you're like in real life.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
I..am..Kolos, the great Leviathan._
#10RenamonPosted 5/17/2013 12:07:00 AM
running on windows 8

I don't see the issue here?
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games