This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what's the difference between battlefield and call of duty on xbox 360?

#1SolnotPosted 5/17/2013 11:33:21 AM
the only difference i see in battlefield is that it is more destructive, more land vehicles, diverse class so like being a medic, and bigger maps besides that I don't see any difference

then they say cod is basically the same game over and over again but when is see battlefield it's basically the same game all over again but bad company is just comedic while the battlefield sequel is more serious.

just want to see what makes battlefield so much better then call of duty on xbox 360 so just want to hear your thoughts if it's better, the same, or worse?

(I'm not saying cod is the better just saying I don't understand why battlefield is regarding as the best fps to play then cod)
#2glassghost0Posted 5/17/2013 11:43:03 AM
One is called Call of Duty and the other is called Battlefield
---
No Thanks
#3darkphoenix181Posted 5/17/2013 11:46:34 AM
supporting EA financially
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#4FoppePosted 5/17/2013 12:16:39 PM
Oh, I havn't seen a Solnot topic in a while.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#5TheAnchoredManPosted 5/17/2013 12:21:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6vectorman5Posted 5/17/2013 12:24:13 PM
You like vehicles? Go battlefield. Otherwise it doesn't matter; they compete for the same niche.
---
If the Sega Master System was a speed bump to the NES, the Atari 7800 was a tire-staining squirrel.
#7Arucard05Posted 5/17/2013 12:24:40 PM
Scale.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Now celebrating one year of irrelevance.
#8TheAnchoredManPosted 5/17/2013 12:27:05 PM
Is this a joke thread?
Battlefield = bigger maps, more realism, destructive environment, more team based and takes much more time.
Call of Duty = fast pace, small maps, ridiculously unrealistic, non interactive environment, quick.
Either
a. this is a joke
b. your a die hard RPG player
c. you've been living in a cave for the last 6 years
---
Xbox GT: WDG DeltazZ
#9Robin_MaskPosted 5/17/2013 12:27:44 PM
TheAnchoredMan posted...
Battlefield is realistic

Yep, magically getting in and out of vehicles.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#10TheAnchoredManPosted 5/17/2013 12:30:01 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
TheAnchoredMan posted...
Battlefield is realistic

Yep, magically getting in and out of vehicles.

Because cod is ultra realistic, I always see old war clips of soldiers running into a bomb site spinning 720 degrees and quick scoping other people.

I meant its more realistic than Call of Duty
---
Xbox GT: WDG DeltazZ