This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where can you watch the E3 press conferences at?

#1Dev445Posted 5/17/2013 6:47:10 PM
I used to watch them on G4, but that's gone now. I know you can catch video's and demos on youtube and gameinformer, but is there anywhere else you can watch the actually thing?
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2VincentVegaPosted 5/17/2013 6:52:59 PM
I'm sure IGN will stream the full conferences. Spike may show some of them. The Xbox and Playstation ones should be on their respective consoles to watch live and after the fact. Not sure about Nintendo.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#3WinterstarPosted 5/17/2013 6:54:04 PM
G4 is still around. The switch has been delayed.
#4Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 6:55:20 PM
Winterstar posted...

oh really did not know that
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#5Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 6:56:49 PM
VincentVega posted...
I'm sure IGN will stream the full conferences. Spike may show some of them. The Xbox and Playstation ones should be on their respective consoles to watch live and after the fact. Not sure about Nintendo.

Yeah I guess I'll watch Xbox's on the console and catch Ubisoft, Capcom, and the rest on IGN I guess.
---
#6WinterstarPosted 5/17/2013 6:58:38 PM
Dev445 posted...
Winterstar posted...

oh really did not know that

Yeah, they're waiting until they have more original programming for the Esquire network.
#7RockguyKevPosted 5/17/2013 9:38:25 PM
Nintendo isn't doing a conference. You can watch them on IGN, gametrailers, and probably spikeTV.

Also, why did you add "at" to the end of your question?
#8DarkSymbiotePosted 5/17/2013 9:39:56 PM
I don't recommend GameTrailers unless you are on Internet Explorer.
---
You know, whenever a poster uses the terms "b**** and whine" or "piss and moan" or something similar, I simply ignore the entire post.