This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Story vs. Gameplay - POLL

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Story vs. Gameplay - POLL
3 years ago#61
I'm no fan of mitch, but the TC is no less obnoxious.
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham
3 years ago#62
Arucard05 posted...

At least you aren't dealing with a message per minute saying, "lol see! no 1's likz storeiz!"
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
3 years ago#63
mtjormitch posted...
Arucard05 posted...

At least you aren't dealing with a message per minute saying, "lol see! no 1's likz storeiz!"

You're a victim of your own tactics.
3 years ago#64
Winterstar posted...
mtjormitch posted...
Arucard05 posted...

You're a victim of your own tactics.

I am willing to debate with people and bring up proof. All the while I have clear and somewhat concise writing. TC here doesn't even spell 'your' in any of his posts and is always consistently insulting me.
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
3 years ago#65
mtjormitch posted...
I am willing to debate with people and bring up proof.

No, you're not.
3 years ago#66
Winterstar posted...
mtjormitch posted...
I am willing to debate with people and bring up proof.

No, you're not.

Yes I do. Now. Are you against me or the TC? Or are you rooting for him as well?
3 years ago#67
mtjormitch posted...
Yes I do. Now. Are you against me or the TC? Or are you rooting for him as well?

Your personality and self-esteem seem to be too closely tied with your position. That being said, your arguments suffer from too many false dilemma fallacies.
3 years ago#68
TheBlueStig posted...
Oh look, this topic.....AGAIN....

Play whatever the f*** you want to play and stop looking for validation from other people, they don't f***ing matter, period.
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
3 years ago#69
Story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gameplay

I don't care how good or fun the gameplay is if the story suck.
Family & Honor is Everything
3 years ago#70
Gameplay easily. I wouldn't finish a game that wasn't fun to play. You can get good stories in plenty of other places besides video games.
-Heals severely dry skin -18 hour moisturization -Fragrance free -With Vitamin E
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Story vs. Gameplay - POLL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived