This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Story vs. Gameplay - POLL

#61Arucard05Posted 5/18/2013 10:05:18 PM
I'm no fan of mitch, but the TC is no less obnoxious.
---
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham
#62mtjormitchPosted 5/18/2013 10:11:54 PM
Arucard05 posted...

At least you aren't dealing with a message per minute saying, "lol see! no 1's likz storeiz!"
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#63WinterstarPosted 5/18/2013 10:12:51 PM
mtjormitch posted...
Arucard05 posted...

At least you aren't dealing with a message per minute saying, "lol see! no 1's likz storeiz!"

You're a victim of your own tactics.
#64mtjormitchPosted 5/18/2013 10:14:43 PM
Winterstar posted...
mtjormitch posted...
Arucard05 posted...

You're a victim of your own tactics.

I am willing to debate with people and bring up proof. All the while I have clear and somewhat concise writing. TC here doesn't even spell 'your' in any of his posts and is always consistently insulting me.
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#65WinterstarPosted 5/18/2013 10:15:59 PM
mtjormitch posted...
I am willing to debate with people and bring up proof.

No, you're not.
#66mtjormitchPosted 5/18/2013 10:31:02 PM
Winterstar posted...
mtjormitch posted...
I am willing to debate with people and bring up proof.

No, you're not.

Yes I do. Now. Are you against me or the TC? Or are you rooting for him as well?
---
#67WinterstarPosted 5/18/2013 10:36:27 PM
mtjormitch posted...
Yes I do. Now. Are you against me or the TC? Or are you rooting for him as well?

Your personality and self-esteem seem to be too closely tied with your position. That being said, your arguments suffer from too many false dilemma fallacies.
#68Robin_MaskPosted 5/18/2013 10:44:37 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Oh look, this topic.....AGAIN....

Play whatever the f*** you want to play and stop looking for validation from other people, they don't f***ing matter, period.

---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#69ScarzMurdaPosted 5/18/2013 11:10:37 PM
Story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gameplay

I don't care how good or fun the gameplay is if the story suck.
---
Family & Honor is Everything
#70JapagoPosted 5/19/2013 12:58:32 AM
Gameplay easily. I wouldn't finish a game that wasn't fun to play. You can get good stories in plenty of other places besides video games.
---
-Heals severely dry skin -18 hour moisturization -Fragrance free -With Vitamin E