This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA engineer says 360 is more powerful than the Wii-U.

#1xChaosLordxPosted 5/18/2013 2:07:03 AM
http://www.gamespot.com//news/ea-engineer-says-the-wii-u-is-crap-6408550?

"The Wii U is crap," Summerwill said, before deleting that tweet and all others. "Less powerful than an Xbox 360. Poor online/store. Weird tablet. Nintendo are walking dead at this point."

I think the fact that he is an engineer in the gaming industry makes his comments have some weight to them.

If you look at and compare the specs between the 2 systems, its pretty much true. 360 definitely has a more powerful CPU.
#2piplupzeroPosted 5/18/2013 2:10:19 AM(edited)
Confirmation bias.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#3xChaosLordx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 2:11:40 AM
piplupzero posted...
Confirmation bias.

Since when are facts confirmation bias?
#4656stoogePosted 5/18/2013 2:16:54 AM
Lol. The fact that EA is having a little cry because Nintendo won't support their crappy Origin system,means that anything EA says about the Wii U should just be ignored.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#5xChaosLordx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 2:19:36 AM
656stooge posted...
Lol. The fact that EA is having a little cry because Nintendo won't support their crappy Origin system,means that anything EA says about the Wii U should just be ignored.

EA is dropping Nintendo because their system is straight up flopping. Or did you hear about lasts months abysmal 30k sales month for Wii-U? Talk about terrible. The 360 sold 130k during the same month the Wii-U sold 30k. The Wii-U is only a little bit more in price than the 360. They can't even keep up with Microsofts old system, when the next box comes out the Wii-U is pretty much finished.
#6656stoogePosted 5/18/2013 2:20:43 AM
Lol at fanboys. Don't worry, I used to hate Nintendo too when I was a 12 year that could only afford a SEGA. You'll grow out of it. I promise.
---
#7xChaosLordx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 2:22:38 AM
656stooge posted...
Lol at fanboys. Don't worry, I used to hate Nintendo too when I was a 12 year that could only afford a SEGA. You'll grow out of it. I promise.

All the cool kids played Sega anyway. Nintendo was the system that all our little sisters player Stupor Mario on.
#8656stoogePosted 5/18/2013 2:29:56 AM
xChaosLordx posted...

All the cool kids played Sega anyway. Nintendo was the system that all our little sisters player Stupor Mario on.

Ha. That was always my argument. I even got the nerdy, skinniest, probably nicest kid in the whole school to fire up and start slapping me, because I sat there for an entire class calling Mario a girls game.

The funny thing is I always secretly enjoyed games like donkey Kong and Star Fox and Metroid. I just wouldn't admit it.
---
#9piplupzeroPosted 5/18/2013 2:30:26 AM
xChaosLordx posted...
piplupzero posted...
Confirmation bias.

Since when are facts confirmation bias?

Since when were there facts in what you posted? Unless you really think that year one losses on a console make a company "walking dead" in which case... You have no idea how the gaming industry works.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#10656stoogePosted 5/18/2013 2:33:52 AM
piplupzero posted...

Since when were there facts in what you posted? Unless you really think that year one losses on a console make a company "walking dead" in which case... You have no idea how the gaming industry works.

It's pretty true though. Just look at how bad the 3DS is doing. 30 million sold? Pfft.
---