This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone else shop at QVC for systems?

#1Dev445Posted 5/18/2013 4:04:12 PM(edited)
Its a good way to get systems you want when you don't have all the necessary funds to pay it in bulk. You can just do monlthy payments with they're easy payments plan.

I feel like this site gets over looked. Its the best way in buying a new system imo.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2GaratuzoPosted 5/18/2013 4:04:56 PM
You can do the same at walmart. Blah blah, Walmart sucks, who cares? You're getting the same f***ing system.
#3Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 4:12:12 PM
Garatuzo posted...
You can do the same at walmart. Blah blah, Walmart sucks, who cares? You're getting the same f***ing system.

Yeah but do you need a credit card for Walmart? cause you don't need one for QVC.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#4GaratuzoPosted 5/18/2013 4:14:21 PM
Dev445 posted...
Garatuzo posted...

Yeah but do you need a credit card for Walmart? cause you don't need one for QVC.

I don't think so.
#5BlazingxPaddlesPosted 5/18/2013 4:18:07 PM
Nice suggestion, tc. I don't know why people are posting dumb responses to you.

There's so many garbage posts on here. Thank you for passing along a good tip for those who may use it.
#6Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 5:00:51 PM
BlazingxPaddles posted...

There's so many garbage posts on here. Thank you for passing along a good tip for those who may use it.

no prob glad to help.
---
#7nightshadeAPosted 5/18/2013 5:56:24 PM
yeah but are you paying 4- 500 for a 300 system? thats how rent to own and places like fingerhut gettington ect work

thats the fine print you need to look at
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free"neworder
"mr zurkon dosent shoot and ask questions later asking questions is stupid
#8Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 8:59:12 PM
nightshadeA posted...
yeah but are you paying 4- 500 for a 300 system? thats how rent to own and places like fingerhut gettington ect work

thats the fine print you need to look at

Nah your basically paying $300 for a $300 system well plus shipping and handling which is only like $10. There is no interest or anything. They basically just take the agreed amount of money out of your bank account every month. Until its paid off. There's no downside what so ever.
---
#9JayMoney624Posted 5/18/2013 9:10:54 PM
I did this with my current laptop, I didn't even think to do it for systems. Definitely good for college students without a lot of money.
---
Roll Tide Roll!
#10Lucha_VillaPosted 5/18/2013 9:11:51 PM

Shut the f*** up.