This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I like the fact that the 360 is still backwards compatible with the Xbox

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I like the fact that the 360 is still backwards compatible with the Xbox
2 years ago#11
Eh. Everyone makes grammar mistakes. Not a big deal.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
2 years ago#12
Problem is most games aren't supported, and most that are supported are emulated in a very poor way.

Most games aren't' supported? Are you daft?

Most games that matter are supported. You can pick a handful of great games that aren't supported.

And those that are supported aren't emulated that badly. Quit being such a drama queen.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
2 years ago#13
That1Guyy posted...
Eh. Everyone makes grammar mistakes. Not a big deal.

True true.. doesn't change the fact that he still doesn't know what he's talking about. One could argue that software emulation is just as expensive and time consuming as just adding the old hardware to the new.. like system on a chip.. Anyway.. carry on.
---
My give a damn is busted.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#15
Cashew posted...
True true.. doesn't change the fact that he still doesn't know what he's talking about. One could argue that software emulation is just as expensive and time consuming as just adding the old hardware to the new.. like system on a chip.. Anyway.. carry on.

I'm the same person you're referring to. And I addressed that. Not every game gets emulated on software emulation precisely because it costs money to write additional code. If a game doesn't work and it isn't popular, Microsoft probably won't pay any engineers to write said additional code. However, I definitely believe software emulation is less expensive in the long term. Both emulation methods require code development. But only one requires hardware.
---
2 years ago#16
CapwnD posted...
lol. That1Guyy. he'll post links to s***Y youtube videos to try to prove a point, and argue with you for 24 hours until you realize that he's wack.

If you didn't believe the video, I told you how you could reproduce the test on a game of your choosing to verify the results yourself. You are the one that ignored the suggestion literally every time I brought it up.

And then there is also the fact that your final argument against the video was "XNA is probably inefficient compared to C++ based engines." A claim to which you did nothing to back up.
---
2 years ago#17
Walk the path, you will know.
---
2 years ago#18
Not even misusing literally here.
---
2 years ago#19
Not even misusing literally here.

I don't have that camera.

I'm not claiming that every instance, every single one single time I press the button that it will result in packet loss which will cause this delay.

I am not the one trying to prove others wrong. I am simply stating what I have experienced, and know. My science? Wireless latency.
---
2 years ago#20
CapwnD posted...
I don't have that camera.

Any camera capable of film at or above 60 frames per second would work. You could probably even rent one instead of buying one. Or perhaps find a friend or relative with one.

I'm not claiming that every instance, every single one single time I press the button that it will result in packet loss which will cause this delay.

I am not the one trying to prove others wrong. I am simply stating what I have experienced, and know. My science? Wireless latency.

If you don't want to defend a claim, don't post it. You haven't used any logic in your arguments, though. Saying wireless latency exists doesn't mean it suddenly applies. You have to prove wireless latency is significant in the situation. Which you haven't.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I like the fact that the 360 is still backwards compatible with the Xbox

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived