This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a new controller

#11kingwutuguPosted 5/19/2013 1:47:51 PM
what you want me to do about it, hand you a digital controller?
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#12Big FanPosted 5/19/2013 2:45:26 PM
The twist up dpad controllers are great. I've had two for awhile now and have had no issues
---
GT: Code XxX
#13LancetJades(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:13:59 PM
TantrumBull posted...
I actually like this controller since the d-pad is better than the one on the standard controller:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Pad-EX-Turbo-Black/dp/B002LT9PXQ/ref=sr_1_129?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1358313551&sr=1-129

Does it really have the bumpers next to the ABXY buttons? That just sounds terrible, unless I'm seeing it wrong.

Big Fan posted...
The twist up dpad controllers are great. I've had two for awhile now and have had no issues

Do you mean the "transforming" controllers? Nice to hear that someone had a good experience with them, although I'm leaning heavily towards just a normal wireless, assuming I can get one with a functional d-pad. But that's the real trick, it seems.
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
#14TantrumBullPosted 5/19/2013 5:38:44 PM
Those are extra buttons for fighters, the normal ones are still there and no, the extra ones don't get in the way if that's what you're thinking.
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#15MK_GodPosted 5/19/2013 9:44:31 PM
I want this.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/accessories/xbox-360-controller-wireless-red-chrome/108682#media

I have increasing drift problems on my current controller and I want another. I really want this but it comes out so late. I hate that gamestop even showcased this with it being so far from release.
---
watch HodgeTwins aka Lord Keith and Lord Kevin aka Mr. Striations & Mr. Feathers aka Twin Muscle Workout aka Fasting Twins
#16Walkman_005Posted 5/19/2013 9:57:51 PM
Garatuzo posted...
I wish they made the transformable ones in wired version. I hate wireless.

Eh?

If you plug a play and charge wire into the controller then there you, wired. With the option of wireless.

And just leave the wire plugged in if you hate having the freedom of no wires, weirdo.
#17jakethenoobPosted 5/19/2013 10:42:17 PM
Walkman_005 posted...
Garatuzo posted...
I wish they made the transformable ones in wired version. I hate wireless.

Eh?

If you plug a play and charge wire into the controller then there you, wired. With the option of wireless.

And just leave the wire plugged in if you hate having the freedom of no wires, weirdo.

Lol that doesn't make it wired...
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#18este914Posted 5/21/2013 9:52:34 AM
I too am searching for a NEW controller. I am looking for one of the legit, Microsoft wireless controllers.

Where is the cheapest place I can get one ?
I don't care what color it is or anything. Just looking for the cheapest price on a wireless controller.

Thanks.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#19este914Posted 5/21/2013 11:35:34 AM
bump
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#20este914Posted 5/22/2013 6:31:23 AM
I ended up just going to Walmart and bought one for $37.99
---