This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have had 4 replacement slim consoles (graphics issue)

#1Darkest_SoulsPosted 5/19/2013 3:23:13 PM
How come even after trying out 4 brand new replacement slim consoles that the Glossy Xbox 360 slims all show noticeably more jaggies in games across the board than my old white xbox 360?

Is there something they never told us in terms of the redesign of it? It is really annoying to look at all the jagged edges when I was so used to the white xbox. The reason I can't go back to it is because it just has no space on it and the hard drive I have is for the slim.

Any ideas? I have tried literally everything, component and HDMI cables, different TVs and like I said before had 4 replacement glossy xbox slim consoles and they all do the same thing but when I hook up a white xbox it looks so much smoother and hides the jaggies.
---
You said I am great. The feeling isn't mutual.
#2kingwutuguPosted 5/19/2013 3:25:08 PM
that usually happens when parts are made by children in mexico
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#3Lucha_VillaPosted 5/19/2013 3:27:15 PM
that usually happens when parts are made by children in mexico

[citation needed]
#4Darkest_Souls(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 3:28:36 PM
In all seriousness though this is ridiculous that they claim to have the same exact console and yet its clearly not when they both output the graphics differently. Don't get me wrong I know alot of games have jaggies because that is part of the game but this is like BEYOND that and the fact that the white xbox looked great means there is something fishy going on.
---
#5Dragon NexusPosted 5/19/2013 3:33:47 PM
Got any specific examples?
I've not noticed any differences between consoles.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#6Lucha_VillaPosted 5/19/2013 3:38:39 PM
In all seriousness though this is ridiculous that they claim to have the same exact console and yet its clearly not when they both output the graphics differently. Don't get me wrong I know alot of games have jaggies because that is part of the game but this is like BEYOND that and the fact that the white xbox looked great means there is something fishy going on.

I would like to see your proof.
#7NauticalDisastaPosted 5/19/2013 3:49:41 PM
This is a ridiculous thread where OP will never deliver any proof of his problem.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/Steam= NauticalDisasta
#8Lucha_VillaPosted 5/19/2013 3:52:15 PM
This is a ridiculous thread where OP will never deliver any proof of his problem.

He's just making s*** up.
#9NeVaRmoorePosted 5/19/2013 4:03:17 PM
Not saying this dude is trolling but geeze man a year old account and only a "new user" ;/
#10Darkest_Souls(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:03:25 PM
I am not making anything up I just lack the means to come up with good pictures.

This is the best I could do for an example with my Ipad.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95896120@N06/8755807216/in/photostream

That NEVER used to look like that on my old white xbox her hair wasn't that bad and there weren't any jaggies. But now the Xbox slim made everything worse.
---