This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Geo-Mod 2.0 in ALL GAMES NAO!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Geo-Mod 2.0 in ALL GAMES NAO!!!
2 years ago#11
That was the only reason why I liked the game. Destroying everything was SO MUCH FUN.

The multiplayer was crazy.
---
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
2 years ago#12
Remember the feeling you got after 1st playing??? It all just felt so revolutionary, and new
2 years ago#13
In Red Faction 1 you could literally dig caves into the wall.
---
proud owner of Pikanips
2 years ago#14
It would ruin some games because to get somewhere you just blast a straight line to it. I would rather see a better RF Guerilla game again.
2 years ago#15
Personally I prefer the Frostbite Destruction 2.0 engine. I just wish DICE wouldn't be so dainty with it. It has support for full environmental map deformation but they refuse to use it except for in the BF3 beta. It was sooooo damn cool creating trenches. Would have been so nice to blow out roads in the larger maps to stop tanks from advancing.
---
SnowFox7 ~I heard him use the term 'tarantula downpour', which would actually have been significantly worse than the rain we had that day.
2 years ago#16
darkphoenix181 posted...
In Red Faction 1 you could literally dig caves into the wall.

I remember those days! Ahh the memories.... Imagine a game w/ the tunneling of RF1 AND destructabllity of RFG (meanwhile being a mmo w/500 players + vehicles)
2 years ago#17
Give me GEO MOD plz
2 years ago#18
I remember digging for hours and hours on Red Faction 1 (ps2) with a friend, I'm almost positive we glitched into a different map once. xD
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
2 years ago#19
Jiggysan10 posted...
Give me GEO MOD plz

A new Superman game with Geo Mod destruction!
---
Spaceballs the Signature
2 years ago#20
Superman would be cool-- U could fly through the walls & kick @ss - Especially neat if they'd get the fighting mechanics right ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Geo-Mod 2.0 in ALL GAMES NAO!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived