This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guilty Gear Xrd announced. Systems...not yet announced.

#1Dragon NexusPosted 5/19/2013 4:13:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGPhKu3jNg

I imagine it'll head to any and all important consoles. So this is kinda off topic I guess, but it could end up becomming relevent.

This trailer just reminds me I need to play BlazBlue some more.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#2656stoogePosted 5/19/2013 4:17:05 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGPhKu3jNg

I imagine it'll head to any and all important consoles. So this is kinda off topic I guess, but it could end up becomming relevent.

This trailer just reminds me I need to play BlazBlue some more.

Me too. I bought pretty much every fighting game a few months ago, with the intention of becoming the greatest tournament fighting game...fighter, ever!

And then I pulled a Bart Simpson and put them in my closet next to my guitar because they were too hard.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#3Dragon Nexus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:23:40 PM
I borrowed the first BB from a friend and really enjoyed it. Gave it back after a week and bought the PC version since it was 5.
I never got round to playing it again.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#4JeustZeroPosted 5/19/2013 4:38:14 PM
I wonder how many people feel robbed of the "Triple X" moniker they were expecting for years?
---
Can't you see, repetition was all you got.
#5GGearXPosted 5/19/2013 4:47:53 PM(edited)
OMGAAAAAAWD

GG is the best. Never liked blazblue , mostly because the heavymetal and awesome character designs from GG were gone. Why'd it take so long for them to release a new one? Seems pretty weird. Nevertheless.. I feel.... overwhelmed by excitement. Love me the Guilty Gear Series.

Funny they called it Xrd.

Edit:SOL BADGUYYYYY.

Hopefully they change the look a bit. Something about it seems, off? Not as gritty as GGAXXP.
Seems too clean. Like BB.
---
KryDamoure (Tomoko Kuroki dude)
..........I-I'm a very shy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
#6SoincMetalPosted 5/19/2013 4:57:56 PM
Bout Time, seems a little slower tho...........
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#7GGearXPosted 5/19/2013 5:01:45 PM
SoincMetal posted...

Exactly. Is it because of the 3d models? Either way it doesn't feel smooth. Was the latest BB like this?
---
KryDamoure (Tomoko Kuroki dude)
..........I-I'm a very shy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
#8SoincMetalPosted 5/19/2013 5:07:41 PM
GGearX posted...
SoincMetal posted...

Exactly. Is it because of the 3d models? Either way it doesn't feel smooth. Was the latest BB like this?

No, no its not. BB is slighty slower the GG but not much. This GG tho......hmmmm maybe it'll smoothin out a little longer down the line. Maybe it's just the video?
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#9Dragon Nexus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 5:18:30 PM
Maybe it's just the video?

I postulate they want to let people see what's happening.

I fnd it difficult to grasp that these were 3D models. They looks like really well drawn 2D sprites. I mean this as a compliment, btw. It's amazing how good these look.
---
#10SoincMetalPosted 5/19/2013 5:34:50 PM
Yes they look amazing. I want to see Jam in action now!
---