This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guilty Gear Xrd announced. Systems...not yet announced.

#21ElusiveOneXPosted 5/19/2013 10:58:18 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
As much as I love fighting games, yeah, it's painful knowing that fighters aren't as popular on 360.

It's funny reading things like this because it's clear that CoD and fighters are popular on both consoles. You could also throw in not having to pay for Xbox Live and having a fighting game worthy d-pad out of the box. If you want to play fighters on Xbox you must get a stick. Then you can get into things about how Halo and Gears of War aren't even on Playstation. There you have it, the consoles are separated by a terrible d-pad and Xbox having far better shooters in general.
#22656stoogePosted 5/19/2013 11:03:49 PM
ElusiveOneX posted...

It's funny reading things like this because it's clear that CoD and fighters are popular on both consoles. You could also throw in not having to pay for Xbox Live and having a fighting game worthy d-pad out of the box. If you want to play fighters on Xbox you must get a stick. Then you can get into things about how Halo and Gears of War aren't even on Playstation. There you have it, the consoles are separated by a terrible d-pad and Xbox having far better shooters in general.

It's true. I inherited a PS3 fighting stick of my friend, but I'm stuck with the standard controller on 360. I bought a few fighters like KOFXIII and MK vs DC when Microsoft were having that massive LIVE sale a few months ago, but I'm re-buying them on PS3 now just because the 360 controller isn't reliable enough for me.

The only fighter I'm comfortable playing on the 360 pad is DOA, which is lucky because DOA4 is exclusive (and awesome).
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#23SoincMetalPosted 5/19/2013 11:07:03 PM
I can get down on the 360 pad. D-pad wat? Pass them sticks.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#24GGearXPosted 5/20/2013 4:27:42 PM
Bump , because people need to know.

Hope you don't mind TC :3
---
KryDamoure (Tomoko Kuroki dude)
..........I-I'm a very shy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
#25GreenWandererPosted 5/20/2013 4:53:49 PM
Fat Sol and transgender Ky
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided