This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever had to get a game disc replaced?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you ever had to get a game disc replaced?

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
3 years ago#1
Have you ever had to get a game disc replaced? - Results (34 votes)
Yes.
47.06% (16 votes)
No.
52.94% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic.
Only once for me. It was Lost Planet 2. My Xbox 360 was vertical and when it fell it made a circle cut on the disc. Went to Futureshop brought my receipt and they swapped game disc with a new copy for FREE. If I remember correctly you have to pay EBGames/GameStop $3 for gameplay guarentee. What a joke.
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/

User Info: Fig455

Fig455
3 years ago#2
PC game (back when they came on discs). It was game called Chaser and came brand new with cyclic redundancy errors. Electronics Boutique was super-nice about it and replaced it straight on.
If Deus Ex were a drug, I'd be strung out from here till doomsday. _ DX Chick

User Info: bpfolzy

bpfolzy
3 years ago#3
Nope.

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
3 years ago#4
had to get 3 games replaced. my neighbors kid stole 3 of my discs (left the cases so I wouldn't notice as soon)...i ended up rebuying them before finding out he took them.
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation

User Info: Lucha_Villa

Lucha_Villa
3 years ago#5
PC game (back when they came on discs). It was game called Chaser and came brand new with cyclic redundancy errors. Electronics Boutique was super-nice about it and replaced it straight on.

Just say EB games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you ever had to get a game disc replaced?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived