This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guilty Gear Xrd trailer omg I'm so happy

#1wantedbulletPosted 5/19/2013 9:34:54 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/19/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-announced-at-arc-system-works-festival/
I don't care that this is late
---
i5 2500k-4.2Ghz/ASUS GTX 670 / 8Gb DDR3 1333 RAM/ Cooler Master GX 650W/Steam ID:Callub
#2xKaimPosted 5/19/2013 9:57:07 PM
I say X as 'ten'

And 'rd' following ten is....

Guilty Gear Turd ?
---
Bears. Beats. Battlestar Galactica.
#3Robin_MaskPosted 5/19/2013 10:13:38 PM
xKaim posted...
I say X as 'ten'

And 'rd' following ten is....

Guilty Gear Turd ?

Guilty Gear X

Guilty Gear XX

Yeah, they kinda messed up. Japanese love the English language and reasons like that you see weird things like that.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#4PensatoPosted 5/19/2013 10:52:07 PM(edited)
Robin_Mask posted...

Guilty Gear X

Guilty Gear XX

Yeah, they kinda messed up. Japanese love the English language and reasons like that you see weird things like that.

All kinds of wrong. I could wast my time explaining why, but i'm just going to simplify it by stating you're assuming things based off a culture (and language) you don't really understand as well as having no clue about naming conventions for the Guilty Gear games.
#5Robin_MaskPosted 5/19/2013 10:54:34 PM
Pensato posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Guilty Gear X

Guilty Gear XX

All kinds of wrong. I could wast my time explaining why, but i'm just going to simplify it by stating you're assuming things based off a culture (and language) you don't really understand as well as having no clue about naming conventions for the Guilty Gear games.

Wow, really? This is the kind of response you give? Don't really think you're a regular around here. So it isn't surprising either.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#6PensatoPosted 5/19/2013 11:30:21 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
Pensato posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Guilty Gear X

Guilty Gear XX

Wow, really? This is the kind of response you give? Don't really think you're a regular around here. So it isn't surprising either.

That's how I feel about your first response. Your post is full of ignorant stereotypical bs that people will most likely mistake as real. It's annoying how often people post their made up assumptions about things they are clueless about.

It's also impossible to take anyone seriously who fails to understand that the English title of a game from Japan is the translation of it's Japanese name and has nothing to do with their feelings towards the English language.

I'm as much a "regular" around here as my time permits. I don't was't hours on a gaming forum. Of course if you had clicked on my name you would have seen I've been around for a while.
#7DoukouPosted 5/19/2013 11:43:15 PM
Guilty Gear XXX
---
Don't read this sig.
#8Robin_MaskPosted 5/19/2013 11:51:31 PM
Pensato posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
Pensato posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Guilty Gear X

Guilty Gear XX

That's how I feel about your first response. Your post is full of ignorant stereotypical bs that people will most likely mistake as real. It's annoying how often people post their made up assumptions about things they are clueless about.

It's also impossible to take anyone seriously who fails to understand that the English title of a game from Japan is the translation of it's Japanese name and has nothing to do with their feelings towards the English language.

I'm as much a "regular" around here as my time permits. I don't was't hours on a gaming forum. Of course if you had clicked on my name you would have seen I've been around for a while.

Way to overreact over such a simple thing.
---
#9GGearXPosted 5/19/2013 11:59:23 PM
Robin_Mask posted...

Guilty Gear X

*peeks head out*

Did somebody call me? :3

O-oh..... false alarm...
---
KryDamoure (Tomoko Kuroki dude)
..........I-I'm a very shy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
#10Robin_MaskPosted 5/20/2013 12:11:01 AM
GGearX posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Guilty Gear X

*peeks head out*

Did somebody call me? :3

O-oh..... false alarm...

You are needed in this topic! There is probably a clone of you with GGearXXX or something!
---