This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So if CoD Ghosts comes to the next gen consoles

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So if CoD Ghosts comes to the next gen consoles
3 years ago#1
Will they make it so you can play with people on the old gen consoles I wonder? I can't see many of my friends picking up the next gen consoles right out of the gate.

Actually it probably will come to the new consoles.
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || GTX670 || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain
3 years ago#2
Prolly not
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
3 years ago#3
nope. ms and sony wouldn't want you to be able to do so, cuz why would you get a new console
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
3 years ago#4
It will still be the same old endlessly rehashed gameplay shoved at you in a new $60 main game package plus another $60 to $80 worth of DLC that was planned long before the game ever went Gold.

Oh wait, I forgot, the newest trend in FPS games is to have wallhacks, aimbots, and curving cranium-seeking bullets as regular parts of the game instead of letting just the hackers have those things, so those things will be in the game ruining the fun for everyone.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
3 years ago#5
I hope its scaled down for the 360/ps3 and native on the 730/ps4.
My connection.
http://canv.as/ugc/original/ef4d94e61117adaa89e464f012d57dee41070d78.gif
3 years ago#6
Link43130 posted...
nope. ms and sony wouldn't want you to be able to do so, cuz why would you get a new console

We should ask them why they allowed Xbox Halo 2 players and 360 Halo 2 players to play together
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
3 years ago#7
i hope ps3/ps4 can play together. prolly getting it for ps4 tho.
3 years ago#8
Link43130 posted...

Becuz to play new CoD with tha awzum grfx.
3 years ago#9
i doubt it very much
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
3 years ago#10
I might actually get the next gen COD Ghosts, just because the graphics will be better.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So if CoD Ghosts comes to the next gen consoles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived