This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who else was upset the ''15 exclusives'' were for the xbox one and not the 360

#1Combo MasterPosted 5/21/2013 5:22:25 PM
when the 360 has like none this year?
---
Combo Master
#2SunDevil77Posted 5/21/2013 5:23:28 PM
Combo Master posted...

Summer drought + New system by the end of the year. Why would I want or expect anything on 360?
---
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
#3SparkItUpPosted 5/21/2013 5:24:53 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Combo Master posted...

Summer drought + New system by the end of the year. Why would I want or expect anything on 360?

^ this...if people were expecting 360 exclusives to be heavy this year...they were fooling themselves simply because of the new reveal.

That being said, there are still some VERY solid titles coming out for the 360 this year...they just aren't exclusive...which really isn't a bad thing since it generally does multiplats better anyways
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#4Combo Master(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 5:25:21 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Combo Master posted...

So they just assume everybody is going to buy a 720 when it's probably better to take the money to upgrade their pc? Don't forget if you buy the system right away you have to worry about another possible rrod situation
---
Combo Master
#5SunDevil77Posted 5/21/2013 5:26:15 PM
Combo Master posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Combo Master posted...

So they just assume everybody is going to buy a 720

Yes.
---
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
#6SparkItUpPosted 5/21/2013 5:27:33 PM
Combo Master posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Combo Master posted...

So they just assume everybody is going to buy a 720 when it's probably better to take the money to upgrade their pc? Don't forget if you buy the system right away you have to worry about another possible rrod situation

yes...it gives people an actual incentive to get the new console...Geesh, you have me supporting a console that I wasn't really impressed with at reveal.
---
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#7Arucard05Posted 5/21/2013 5:28:51 PM
^ this...if people were expecting 360 exclusives to be heavy this year...they were fooling themselves simply because of the new reveal.

Sony manages to fit a decent roster of exclusive games this year, while also having every studio working on PS4 games.

It's not impossible when you actually try.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#8SparkItUpPosted 5/21/2013 5:29:34 PM
Arucard05 posted...

Sony manages to fit a decent roster of exclusive games this year, while also having every studio working on PS4 games.

It's not impossible when you actually try.

Agreed, it however is simply just a different marketing strategy.
---
#9DieMyBridePosted 5/21/2013 5:29:51 PM
It's a reveal event for the new console. Though I hope E3 doesn't ignore the market that's already there.
---
XboxLive GT:JoeStillLife
#10tomcatobitricePosted 5/21/2013 5:41:29 PM(edited)
Who needs more exclusives.

GTA5
State of Decay
Batman
AC4
Grid 2
Watch Dogs
SR4
Splinter Cell
Remember me
Lost planet 3
BF4
COD
ETC.............................Arcade games, Indie games.............................

People also have major backlogs so, who cares..
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.