This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Put your life vests on guys

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Put your life vests on guys
2 years ago#1
Its time abandon this ship
---
GT: AncientToaster
Speak of the devil...and he shall appear
2 years ago#2
I think abandon is harsh...and perhaps I've been overly harsh in my judgement on the new reveal...but...the 360 in my opinion is still great enough to support. While I may be moving on to PC, I still will buy 360 & Xbox Original games that I haven't gotten yet.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
2 years ago#3
Hopefully CapnStanky goes down with the ship.
---
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham
2 years ago#4
A lot of people won't make it.
We weren't expecting a Titanic level event.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
2 years ago#5
Arucard05 posted...
Hopefully CapnStanky goes down with the ship.

hahahaha.... how appropriate

but i think he already bailed
2 years ago#6
Hahaha i'm not boarding the Xbox One, but i'm going down with the 360.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
2 years ago#7
I already jumped ship the moment they announced fees for used games. I like how they're allowing EA to be the good guy by not charging for online passes anymore and taking the heat over the used game BS
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
2 years ago#8
RE2LeonS posted...
I already jumped ship the moment they announced fees for used games. I like how they're allowing EA to be the good guy by not charging for online passes anymore and taking the heat over the used game BS

---
I buy used games. If you're a MGS fanboy and want to argue....don't bother, I assure you your opinions mean nothing to me. Just a heads up.
2 years ago#9
I don't need no life vest. I can swim like goddamn Aquaman.
---
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
2 years ago#10
We have dogs.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Put your life vests on guys

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived