This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox dessertion/migration topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox dessertion/migration topic

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
3 years ago#1
Who is really leaving and gong to other consoles? I don't believe them for a second.
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
3 years ago#2
I left the PlayStation family when the PS3 was doing poorly and got an Xbox 360 instead.
Liquor is powerful. But Soda is solid.

User Info: Lucha_Villa

Lucha_Villa
3 years ago#3
I want to stay for Forza, but I'm sure Gran Turismo will be a blast.

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
3 years ago#4
I'll keep playing 360 games until they shut Live down for old systems, then I'll build myself a new computer and stuff the old one in a MAME cabinet.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
3 years ago#5
I'll probably stick to PC gaming/wait for Microsoft to rethink it's strategy.
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]

User Info: PsychoDrama1

PsychoDrama1
3 years ago#6
Gonna keep playing my 360 probably a year or two into the new gen, then get a PS4 bundle.
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
3 years ago#7
I went Xbox due to the PS3 stumbling out of the door. PS3 was horrible when it launched. Probably gonna stick with my 360 for a while then upgrade when I'm ready. From the looks of things as of now.... I'I might be going back to Sony next gen.
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>

User Info: Lordrv

Lordrv
3 years ago#8
I told my 360 owning casual gamer bro about the new Xbox... his reaction: "I'm done with consoles. They got games on smart phone now anyway."

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#9
IF I bought it would be PS4 - but I'm just sticking with my 360 and PS3 --

do you have any idea how many awesome games I've ONLY played through ONCE? I Have a lot of adventures to relive - the Xbox One can suck it - and I say that as a BIG XBOT Fanboy. Pains me.
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
3 years ago#10
I told my 360 owning casual gamer bro about the new Xbox... his reaction: "I'm done with consoles. They got games on smart phone now anyway."

Good brodda.
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Xbox dessertion/migration topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived