This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA teases new STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT game

#1zerooo0Posted 5/21/2013 9:38:05 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/ea-teases-new-star-wars-battlefront-game-6408642

EA please make this. You can do any DLC thing ya want with this, I will be a happy panda if another Battlefront game ever gets made.

Also on a side news Kotor may get ported to the iPad
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/21/knights-of-the-old-republic-coming-to-ipad
---
Hailey Smigh"There's no detention in College"
Roger Smith" Well then I take away 50 points from Gryffindor!!!"
#2majinbuu58Posted 5/21/2013 9:39:24 PM
DICE is making a star wars game. What the hell do you think it's going to be? The Adventures of Han Solo?
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 9:43:39 PM
majinbuu58 posted...
DICE is making a star wars game. What the hell do you think it's going to be? The Adventures of Han Solo?

You never know. But, I'm 90% sure that's what it's gonna be. I mean EA can smell money, and if they have been keeping up with anything Star Wars then they should know we are basically begging for a new Battlefront game. So since EA is smelling for the cash, I'm pretty sure a new Battlefront game will see the light of day within these next few years.
---
#4majinbuu58Posted 5/21/2013 9:46:39 PM
zerooo0 posted...
majinbuu58 posted...

You never know. But, I'm 90% sure that's what it's gonna be. I mean EA can smell money, and if they have been keeping up with anything Star Wars then they should know we are basically begging for a new Battlefront game. So since EA is smelling for the cash, I'm pretty sure a new Battlefront game will see the light of day within these next few years.

It's a big franchise (at least as far as I know) and DICE really only makes shooters. They would be throwing away money by not continuing the series.
#5GaratuzoPosted 5/21/2013 9:47:11 PM
EA will be the publisher bro.
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 9:48:17 PM
majinbuu58 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
majinbuu58 posted...

It's a big franchise (at least as far as I know) and DICE really only makes shooters. They would be throwing away money by not continuing the series.

Exactly. I'm just anticipating waiting for DICE to announce it at E3 like they're rumored to be.

If only Tuggiegamereviews was still with us on Youtube. He would be freaking out on the news right now.
---
#7NeojianXPosted 5/22/2013 9:16:57 AM
The only Star Wars game that would tease me is another stand alone Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and not some MMO version or another Battlefront game. But hey, that's just me I guess. : )
---
There is a price to pay sometimes for being the Best. You may find yourself on the Moon and you have been dead and cloned. - NeojianX : )
#8SunDevil77Posted 5/22/2013 9:21:48 AM
I'm pumped for the iPad kotor, too. Between that and The World Ends With You, and all the other Square games, my iPad is actually getting some good s***
---
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
#9NeojianXPosted 5/22/2013 9:24:38 AM
majinbuu58 posted...

I could also go for Spaceballs 2: The Search fo Mo Money.

Sam Rockwell as Han Solo and Dave Chapelle as Lando Calrissian.

The time before the time, but after that other time. Find out how Lando got that awesome Cloud City.

Pazaak, and may the best cheater win. Rogue Mavericks

Now you can see my Cloud City is much larger than your Cloud City, so put up or shut up dude. My Cloud City is just going through the Rainy season right now, that's all.

It's actually a distant Black Hole. ; )
---
There is a price to pay sometimes for being the Best. You may find yourself on the Moon and you have been dead and cloned. - NeojianX : )
#10NeojianXPosted 5/22/2013 9:26:24 AM
zerooo0 posted...
http://www.gamespot.com/news/ea-teases-new-star-wars-battlefront-game-6408642

EA please make this. You can do any DLC thing ya want with this, I will be a happy panda if another Battlefront game ever gets made.

Also on a side news Kotor may get ported to the iPad
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/21/knights-of-the-old-republic-coming-to-ipad

Should make it for Nvidia Tegra devices also. More $19.99 games sold for them actually.
---