This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for games

#11CapwnDPosted 5/22/2013 12:15:15 PM
Come on boys and girls, I know the 360 library has to be stronger than one game that would appeal to me. Where are the decent members of this board who actually want to help out another gamer?

Where are they? Put off by the massive number of trolls that come to this board. Sorry I assumed you were one by your previous statements.
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#12GSPgreasesPosted 5/22/2013 12:24:18 PM
get a PS3, Microsoft will probably be greedy and cut off the 360 soon
#13Starwars4J(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 12:30:29 PM
GSPgreases posted...
get a PS3, Microsoft will probably be greedy and cut off the 360 soon

I plan on it, while I'm mainly a Nintendo gamer I have always owned every system eventually. Hell my Dreamcast is hooked up right next to my Wii U (cue the jokes).

For the PS3 I plan on getting games such as 3D Dot Game Heroes, Tales of Graces f/Xilia/Xilia 2, Okami HD, Journey, Ni no kuni

For the 360 I'm looking forward to finally playing Tales of Vesperia, but as I mentioned...I'd like more reasons to own a console than one game. Granted my tastes are different than the target audience of the 360, but I'm sure there have to be other gems out there that I'd enjoy.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#14SunDevil77Posted 5/22/2013 12:36:22 PM
Starwars4J posted...
For the 360 I'm looking forward to finally playing Tales of Vesperia, but as I mentioned...I'd like more reasons to own a console than one game. Granted my tastes are different than the target audience of the 360, but I'm sure there have to be other gems out there that I'd enjoy.

Lost Odyssey, Bayonetta, Blue Dragon, Fable 2 and 3, Dust: An Elysian Tale, Shadow Complex, Trials Evo, Shadow Complex, Kameo, Viva Piņata, Banjo Nuts n' Bolts.
---
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
#15CapwnDPosted 5/22/2013 1:07:41 PM
That's a good list Sundevil Also

Ace Combat 6
REZ HD
Child of Eden
Red Dead Redemption
Forza 4
Forza Horizon
Castlevania SOTN (best version, clean nice graphics and 5.1 sound)
---
#16Starwars4J(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 1:25:22 PM
Thanks guys, looks like I have my homework!
---
#17Starwars4J(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 3:09:02 PM
Eternal Sonata looks great, but it seems the PS3 version has some extra content so I'll go with that.

Lost Odyssey also looks interesting and worth the purchase for the 360.

Magna Carta 2 looks...well kinda interesting. Definitely lower on the list. Do I need to have played the first one to fully enjoy the sequel?

Blue Dragon looks very interesting...very Dragon Questy. And now I need to take a look into the two DS games. The first looks bad by reviews, but not much in the way of video reviews...while the second looks somewhat interesting.

Viva Piņata seems to be very Animal Crossing like...not something that necessarily appeals to me.

Banjo Nuts 'N Bolts from what I've heard is a pretty bad game?

Kameo looks very interesting, but not THAT compelling. Definitely something I'll look into if I get through my backlog.

Shadow Complex isn't really the style of game that appeals to me.

Trials Evolution is similarly not the kind of game that I personally enjoy

As for the Forza games, I've just never been a racing fan! I'm sure those are great racers, but not everything is for everyone. I will make sure to take a look at SotN as I do enjoy a good Castlevania.
---
#18SunDevil77Posted 5/22/2013 3:14:05 PM
You forgot Dust AET. Also, Banjo is a fantastic game.
---
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
#19Starwars4J(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 3:18:07 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

Very true, Dust looks fantastic, I remember hearing about it before. I really do wish it had a physical release though
---
#20CapwnDPosted 5/22/2013 3:26:50 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

Very true, Dust looks fantastic, I remember hearing about it before. I really do wish it had a physical release though

Any game that's an XBLA game (not physical) has a demo to try. (this does not included Games on Demand, just XBLA games).
---