This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: 360 is your last MS console.

#21BlueJester007Posted 5/24/2013 8:12:32 AM
Eh, if things keep going the way they are going, confirm.

I think Apple needs to join in the competition. Yes, I am aware they made a video game console in the past that failed horribly, but I think they should try again. They have come a long way since that piece of junk.
---
Hoity Toity McSnoodiness.
#22SoincMetalPosted 5/24/2013 8:16:36 AM
BlueJester007 posted...

I think Apple needs to join in the competition. Yes, I am aware they made a video game console in the past that failed horribly, but I think they should try again. They have come a long way since that piece of junk.

LOL so you wanna buy a $1000 dollar console? That can't be insured because it's gonna get stolen/lost.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#23BlueJester007Posted 5/24/2013 8:22:03 AM
SoincMetal posted...
BlueJester007 posted...

LOL so you wanna buy a $1000 dollar console? That can't be insured because it's gonna get stolen/lost.

Hyperbole! And I ain't an Apple fan. I only own an iPod classic. Yeah, the one with the wheel. I'm old school like that.
---
#24Arucard05Posted 5/24/2013 8:31:27 AM

What a terrible idea. Literally everything Microsoft is doing wrong with the One is right out of Apple's playbook.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#25BlueJester007Posted 5/24/2013 8:33:57 AM
Arucard05 posted...

What a terrible idea. Literally everything Microsoft is doing wrong with the One is right out of Apple's playbook.

Meh, I suppose. But I would really like to see what if anything Apple would bring to the table.
---
#26vbarzeyPosted 5/24/2013 8:34:49 AM
As someone who has been gaming for quite a while, that has seen generations of console come and go, pay no attention to some of these fools claiming it will be their last MS console.

I get all the consoles since I'm a die-hard core gamer. There are many who said they will never buy a 360 because MS don't know gaming since the original XBOX supposedly did not appeal to them. Yet these same folk got a 360....even if it was done quietly and reluctantly.

Clearly if you are a core gamer, guess what? Its always will be about the games. If MS has better games than the competition, they will be buying the MS console otherwise they will get out of gaming. Its that simple. All this chatter and complaining means nothing.

Until we see the real games, tells these folks to shut-up. It just a bunch of lip service. The rest of us core gamers will be waiting for E3 and launch day for these consoles so we can see and play the games.
#27CalgaryMaverickPosted 5/24/2013 10:23:23 AM
Really don't know enough about the games coming out for the Xbox One to either Confirm or Deny. Will wait and see...
---
XBL, PSN & Steam GamerTag: CalgaryMaverick
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
#28jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 12:20:01 PM
Interesting results between this and my poll on the PS3 board.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#29dcn2424Posted 5/25/2013 3:01:00 AM
Not getting an X-Bone
#30WalkingPlaguePosted 5/25/2013 3:07:39 AM
The idea behind XB1 is a terrible "one". The 360 will be my last console. Once the XBL servers are no longer online for the 360-- I will be moving from there. Possibly PC or PS4.
---
| g | a | m | i | n | g | my anti-drug
PSN-ID: nintendofied