This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

'Turn off Controller' option is gone?

#1LinkIsSpartanPosted 5/25/2013 2:37:28 AM
It used to be there, right next to 'Turn off console' on the xbox home. Why they remove it?
---
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.
#2crynryanPosted 5/25/2013 2:50:31 AM
Do you mean the guide pop-up when you hold in the guide button? If you have a wired controller, that option won't show since the only way to turn it off is to unplug it.
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?
#3LinkIsSpartan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 3:07:06 AM
crynryan posted...
Do you mean the guide pop-up when you hold in the guide button? If you have a wired controller, that option won't show since the only way to turn it off is to unplug it.

yes, but im using a wireless controller and i dont see the option there
---
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.
#4djwagonPosted 5/25/2013 4:32:27 AM
LinkIsSpartan posted...
crynryan posted...

it is still there your not hold down long enough.first you get a pop-up .then you get to the part that ask you if you want to shut-off the system
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#5LinkIsSpartan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 4:44:04 AM
djwagon posted...
LinkIsSpartan posted...
crynryan posted...

it is still there your not hold down long enough.first you get a pop-up .then you get to the part that ask you if you want to shut-off the system

oh ok thanks it worked
---
#6djwagonPosted 5/25/2013 4:53:04 AM
no problem
---
#7Dragon NexusPosted 5/25/2013 7:15:30 AM
Oh my god....
djwagon HELPED someone!

The end days are surely upon us!!
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#8djwagonPosted 5/25/2013 8:32:31 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Oh my god....
djwagon HELPED someone!

I help .you do not see it UNDER your rants on attacking me
---
#9WinterstarPosted 5/25/2013 8:33:55 AM
djwagon posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
Oh my god....
djwagon HELPED someone!

I help .you do not see it UNDER your rants on attacking me

He wears UNDERrants?
#10Mellerker38Posted 5/25/2013 10:08:40 AM
My controller always turn off every single day when I use wireless controller when playing a game.Like the PS3 has this turn off option where I can leave my PS3 controller on at all times.I really don't like wireless controllers at all.Constant battery charging every single day and my battery charger for the xbox 360 hasn't been working.