This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX One made me realize just how much I love my 360!

#1Captain_NESPosted 5/26/2013 3:59:52 PM
The 360 is/was my console of choice.

Like that high school GF who is gonna move far far away once the semester is done, I am bracing myself for the end of an era. I invested so much as a gamer on my 360 that it's gonna hurt, kind alike the SNES but on a smaller scale.

Anyone else looking forward/bracing themselves for the XboX One launch?
---
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!
#2Badboy742Posted 5/26/2013 4:03:46 PM
Give me 10 reasons why it waa your consoles of choice? (You can include indivdual exclusive games)
#3Captain_NES(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 4:05:22 PM
Badboy742 posted...
Give me 10 reasons why it waa your consoles of choice? (You can include indivdual exclusive games)

I will give you 80...my gaming collection all bought with my hard earned moolah!
---
#4SunDevil77Posted 5/26/2013 4:05:59 PM
I'm just happy as a lark that my gamertag and score and everything will transfer over.
---
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
#5Captain_NES(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 4:07:24 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I'm just happy as a lark that my gamertag and score and everything will transfer over.

True that but so far I aint sold on it, maybe down the line.
---
#6BlazingxPaddlesPosted 5/26/2013 4:17:18 PM
I can see where you're coming from, tc.

Honestly, I'm ready for the next generation. I'm waiting for Microsoft to announce the exact details of their drm, fees, and actual games.
#7Badboy742Posted 5/26/2013 4:18:58 PM
Captain_NES posted...
Badboy742 posted...

I will give you 80...my gaming collection all bought with my hard earned moolah!

Just your top 10 I'm waiting.
#8Captain_NES(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 4:27:08 PM
Badboy742 posted...
Captain_NES posted...
Badboy742 posted...

lol I stand by my micro$oft answer!

Seriously though I mean my game library which includes Alan Wake and the gears trilogy because at any point in time I could have invested in a ps3 but didn't. I dont have kinect either but thats cuz I'm not sold on it.
---
#9vigorm0rtisPosted 5/26/2013 4:44:12 PM
I've had a lot of fun with this gen, but I'm unlikely to move on for at least a year. My usual standard of two years to adopt might not stand because I don't have much of a backlog this gen.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#10Badboy742Posted 5/26/2013 5:14:32 PM
Captain_NES posted...
Badboy742 posted...
Captain_NES posted...
Badboy742 posted...

lol I stand by my micro$oft answer!

Seriously though I mean my game library which includes Alan Wake and the gears trilogy because at any point in time I could have invested in a ps3 but didn't. I dont have kinect either but thats cuz I'm not sold on it.

I'm still waiting for your list is it the controller,online,halo 3,halo wars,halo 4,gears,gears2,gears 3,too human etc.....

I'm heres a few of my reasons for PS3 exclusive games,bluray,controller,No overheating problems(still have my original PS3 from 2007)