This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX One made me realize just how much I love my 360!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XBOX One made me realize just how much I love my 360!
2 years ago#1
The 360 is/was my console of choice.

Like that high school GF who is gonna move far far away once the semester is done, I am bracing myself for the end of an era. I invested so much as a gamer on my 360 that it's gonna hurt, kind alike the SNES but on a smaller scale.

Anyone else looking forward/bracing themselves for the XboX One launch?
---
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!
2 years ago#2
Give me 10 reasons why it waa your consoles of choice? (You can include indivdual exclusive games)
2 years ago#3
Badboy742 posted...
Give me 10 reasons why it waa your consoles of choice? (You can include indivdual exclusive games)

I will give you 80...my gaming collection all bought with my hard earned moolah!
---
2 years ago#4
I'm just happy as a lark that my gamertag and score and everything will transfer over.
---
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
2 years ago#5
SunDevil77 posted...
I'm just happy as a lark that my gamertag and score and everything will transfer over.

True that but so far I aint sold on it, maybe down the line.
---
2 years ago#6
I can see where you're coming from, tc.

Honestly, I'm ready for the next generation. I'm waiting for Microsoft to announce the exact details of their drm, fees, and actual games.
2 years ago#7
Captain_NES posted...
Badboy742 posted...

I will give you 80...my gaming collection all bought with my hard earned moolah!

Just your top 10 I'm waiting.
2 years ago#8
Badboy742 posted...
Captain_NES posted...
Badboy742 posted...

lol I stand by my micro$oft answer!

Seriously though I mean my game library which includes Alan Wake and the gears trilogy because at any point in time I could have invested in a ps3 but didn't. I dont have kinect either but thats cuz I'm not sold on it.
---
2 years ago#9
I've had a lot of fun with this gen, but I'm unlikely to move on for at least a year. My usual standard of two years to adopt might not stand because I don't have much of a backlog this gen.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
2 years ago#10
Captain_NES posted...
Badboy742 posted...
Captain_NES posted...
Badboy742 posted...

lol I stand by my micro$oft answer!

Seriously though I mean my game library which includes Alan Wake and the gears trilogy because at any point in time I could have invested in a ps3 but didn't. I dont have kinect either but thats cuz I'm not sold on it.

I'm still waiting for your list is it the controller,online,halo 3,halo wars,halo 4,gears,gears2,gears 3,too human etc.....

I'm heres a few of my reasons for PS3 exclusive games,bluray,controller,No overheating problems(still have my original PS3 from 2007)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XBOX One made me realize just how much I love my 360!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived