This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX One made me realize just how much I love my 360!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XBOX One made me realize just how much I love my 360!

User Info: Captain_NES

Captain_NES
3 years ago#11
Badboy742 posted...
Captain_NES posted...
Badboy742 posted...
Captain_NES posted...
Badboy742 posted...
Give me 10 reasons why it waa your consoles of choice? (You can include indivdual exclusive games)

I will give you 80...my gaming collection all bought with my hard earned moolah!

Just your top 10 I'm waiting.

lol I stand by my micro$oft answer!

Seriously though I mean my game library which includes Alan Wake and the gears trilogy because at any point in time I could have invested in a ps3 but didn't. I dont have kinect either but thats cuz I'm not sold on it.

I'm still waiting for your list is it the controller,online,halo 3,halo wars,halo 4,gears,gears2,gears 3,too human etc.....

I'm heres a few of my reasons for PS3 exclusive games,bluray,controller,No overheating problems(still have my original PS3 from 2007)

I never had an overheating problem with my 360 so I guess that's a reason. The exclusives also, love the controller, enjoy the dashboard and xbox live, the console color completes my living room, havent seen a ring of death yet, and the console color completes my living room.
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#12
Badboy742 posted...
Captain_NES posted...
Badboy742 posted...
Give me 10 reasons why it waa your consoles of choice? (You can include indivdual exclusive games)

I will give you 80...my gaming collection all bought with my hard earned moolah!

Just your top 10 I'm waiting.

You fanboys are so cute
Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. XBOX One made me realize just how much I love my 360!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived