This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Some more clues to Legacy of Kain revival

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Some more clues to Legacy of Kain revival
3 years ago#1
http://m.joystiq.com/2013/05/27/legacy-of-kain-revival-suggested-by-amd-drivers/?post=1&icid=joystiq_home_latest_art

Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top.

I would love to see a remake of Blood Omen, but I'll be happy to just get another sequel.
I love video games : )
3 years ago#2
Yes yes yes yes yes

Just keep that sissy Raziel out of there.
I buy used games. If you're a MGS fanboy and want to argue....don't bother, I assure you your opinions mean nothing to me. Just a heads up.
3 years ago#3
They keep hinting at rebooting it.
They've hinted at rebooting it for at least 2 years.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#4
bossk5 posted...
Yes yes yes yes yes

yea, kain definitely needs to be the main focus. I couldn't agree more.
I love video games : )
3 years ago#5
Amy Henning left wont be the same with out her
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
3 years ago#6

Ugh...don't make me have to agree with you, Velvet...
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#7
velvet_hammer posted...

What did she do?
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
3 years ago#8
Robin_Mask posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

What did she do?

She was a script writer. She writes for Naughty Dog now so everyone seems to want to overhype her. Evidently it's impossible for anyone else ever to write a good script involving Kain..... ever. >_>
I buy used games. If you're a MGS fanboy and want to argue....don't bother, I assure you your opinions mean nothing to me. Just a heads up.
3 years ago#9
bossk5 posted...
Yes yes yes yes yes

I know. The guy manifests some wings and starts prancing around like he's cock of the walk. If I were Kain I'd have done the same thing to him.
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign I'll continue to tow the line like a bold face liar.
3 years ago#10
IWU posted...
bossk5 posted...
Yes yes yes yes yes

I know. The guy manifests some wings and starts prancing around like he's cock of the walk. If I were Kain I'd have done the same thing to him.

* high fives*

Damn fancy lad
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Some more clues to Legacy of Kain revival

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived