This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is 78,460 gamerscore decent?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is 78,460 gamerscore decent?

User Info: videogameking33

videogameking33
3 years ago#71
I say that is pretty good....I have 97,930 myself
Currently Playiing: CoD: Black Ops II (360), LBP2 (PS3), ZombiU (Wii U)
Diehard Buffalo Bills & Sabres Fan!!...XBL GamerTag & PSN: buffalo29

User Info: HandGod

HandGod
3 years ago#72
I'm approaching 20k slowly, but admittedly my progress was halted for two reasons. One being that I was without an Xbox 360 for a couple years, and instead had a PS3. Which more or less leads to two being that I was burnt out on trophy collecting that by the time I came back to the 360, and I had a hard time managing the motivation and drive to complete the games I was buying.

I have, like, 32 platinum trophies, so that's kind of the equivalent of 32k (give or take with DLC), so you can say that the joint effort is a ~50k accumulation, but as others have said in this topic, it's more about completion ratio and whether or not you are just playing terrible games to get a high gamerscore. My completion ratio upon getting my 360 back is, personally, terrible. I have a huge backlog to manage, and right now I'm just trying to get all the storylines of my games completed, nevermind the actual achievements.

User Info: ALLENO31

ALLENO31
3 years ago#73
Air_Deleter posted...
ALLENO31 posted...
I'm going for 100,000 gamerscore for next gen being released

I passed 100k not too long ago. Finishing off Sleeping Dogs, and am currently at 101,485. I would definitely think 78,460 is above the average.

And just did a quick search, and got this:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/03/12/the-average-gamer-score-weighs-in-at-11_2c00_286-points.aspx

Average (in March 2011) was 11,286.

Ah thanks man.

@Venomscarnage Yea for some reason i seem to be losing interest in Gamerscore but im determined to get to 100,000.

Update: Im now at 78,670 (thanks Bioshock infinite)
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
Peacekeeper of TBWNN, Crabdom and the Fourth Empire
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is 78,460 gamerscore decent?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived