This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

State of Decay isn't coop ?

#1xKaimPosted 6/3/2013 7:49:46 PM
Mind blow !
---
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
#2SunDevil77Posted 6/3/2013 7:54:01 PM
If it is a success, the devs are adding in co op.
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
#3JoboHotepPosted 6/3/2013 7:54:01 PM
The devs have stated they would like to add co-op in the future if the game sells well.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#4xKaim(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 7:55:14 PM
I just assumed it was Co-op out of the box. It just looked like it...was.

My fault for not looking into the game further, from what I saw I just assumed. Looked like a DayZ lite.
---
#5xKaim(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2013 8:03:12 PM
Do the Devs know that it would sell much better if they had day one co-op as opposed to 'maybe' 'future' co-op ?
---
#6V8rmillionPosted 6/3/2013 8:04:02 PM
It's a zombie game...open world...with other human survivors....and it has no co-op? Absolutely brilliant sir!
---
I Like How.
#7_LordAndSaviorPosted 6/3/2013 8:06:48 PM
xKaim posted...
Do the Devs know that it would sell much better if they had day one co-op as opposed to 'maybe' 'future' co-op ?

They planned on it from the beginning but couldn't have it in the first build due to restraints.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#8Aadrian1234Posted 6/3/2013 9:15:18 PM
xKaim posted...

They released State of Decay how it is, and if its popular, then they will try to add in co-op. no need in paying for servers for a dead game, so they are saving money and time.

Plus, if State of Decay is popular enough, Undead Labs already stated they will try out an MMO using resources from State of Decay. As of now, the code-name for the MMO is Class4, and State of Decay USED to be Class3
---
"This...sentence...is...false!"
"Umm... True, I pick true. See? Not hard at all"
#9GuideToTheDarkPosted 6/3/2013 10:19:36 PM
State of Decay -isn't- an MMO?
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#10Blast_ProcessorPosted 6/3/2013 10:21:15 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
If it is a success, the devs are adding in co op.

as free DLC?