This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I thought Sleeping Dogs GoD was on sale?

#21Badboy742Posted 6/9/2013 11:24:50 AM
davidthedawg639 posted...
Badboy742 posted...
its free if your a ps plus member

Yeah, then when you don't renew PS+, you lose it.

Go away, troll.

So what happens when you don't renew your Xbox Live Gold account each year?
#22IWUPosted 6/9/2013 11:40:37 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Garatuzo posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Tank_NS posted...
Still says $24.99 on the website, yet all the DLC are reduced prices. The $24.99 price isn't the sale price, because I just looked at it last week and it was that price. What gives?

It's $15

Wrong.

Except I'm not wrong

Technically you are wrong because its not $15 it's $14.99. But really, that's just me being an ass, and I'd bet money that's not the point Garatuzo was trying to make. So yeah, in the spirit of this conversation you weren't wrong. Why did I type all this out you ask? Because I'm bored at work.
---
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.
#23TheRobPosted 6/9/2013 11:43:19 AM
Garatuzo posted...
Tank_NS posted...
Okay I found out that it says $24.99, but if you go to download it it shows $14.99.

http://i.imgur.com/ZKGKCV0.jpg

I'm not gonna get gold just for one game. No sir.

Here:

One Month for FREE! (Silvers Only)

**Might be US Only**

Requirements
Silver membership
Valid payment method attached to your account

Go here: http://click.engage.xbox.com/?qs=94f...e5d0ff3b4d2543

It'll ask you to sign into an Xbox LIVE account. Go ahead and do so. You'll be
brought to a screen offering one month of Gold for free.

Choose it. Confirm payment. You're now Gold. Don't forget to disable automatic renewal.

You can use it whenever your Gold runs out, you can keep renewing this way for free so long as Microsoft doesn't remove the offer.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#24Dagoth_WitPosted 6/9/2013 12:31:42 PM
Badboy742 posted...
Badboy742 posted...

Go away, troll.

You continue playing Sleeping Dogs that you purchased for $15. MS doesn't come after you for the other $10 or revoke your ability to play it.

I swear. Bragging about "free" games on ps+ is like bragging about a gamefly subscription.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#25VenomscarnagePosted 6/9/2013 12:37:29 PM
Here is the best source to find all the latest and upcoming XBL deals.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/301673-xbl-deals-64-sleeping-dogs-gold-611-worms-gold-burnout-crash-walking-dead-ep-1-free-gold-more/

Thread is always updated. Enjoy!
---
Host of The Dragoncast @dragonblogger.com
#26davidthedawg639Posted 6/9/2013 3:03:58 PM
Badboy742 posted...
Badboy742 posted...

Go away, troll.

You play your game just like you would if you had a disc. So, as I said before: go away, troll.
#27Moss_27Posted 6/9/2013 5:13:39 PM
"I swear. Bragging about "free" games on ps+ is like bragging about a gamefly subscription."

But..it is a nice perk. One that we have nothing to compare to it on XBL. He can also buy the game like us..but he has unlimited access right now without paying for the game. That is pretty sweeet.

I have had XBL gold for 4 or 5 years. I don't intend to stop having gold. I would love a feature that allows me to play retail games just for being a gold member.
---
| Hitman: Absolution | Splinter Cell: Blacklist | GTA V |
#28Badboy742Posted 6/9/2013 5:35:04 PM(edited)
Moss_27 posted...
"I swear. Bragging about "free" games on ps+ is like bragging about a gamefly subscription."

But..it is a nice perk. One that we have nothing to compare to it on XBL. He can also buy the game like us..but he has unlimited access right now without paying for the game. That is pretty sweeet.

I have had XBL gold for 4 or 5 years. I don't intend to stop having gold. I would love a feature that allows me to play retail games just for being a gold member.

don't forget discounts,cloud saves,game trials of games like bioshock infinite,early beta access,automatic system update, and other free items like avatars,themes etc.. that you can keep regardless if you membership ends.