This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you guys feel is the best Resident Evil game on the XBOX 360?

#1SolnotPosted 6/7/2013 2:22:31 PM
What do you guys feel is the best Resident Evil game on the XBOX 360? - Results (122 votes)
Resident Evil 4 HD
51.64% (63 votes)
Resident Evil 5
13.11% (16 votes)
Resident Evil 6
11.48% (14 votes)
Resident Evil: Code Vernoica X HD
9.02% (11 votes)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
2.46% (3 votes)
Resident Evil Revelaitons
12.3% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you guys have the feeling for the best Resident Evil game available on XBOX 360 and why do you feel that way?
#2M_TollitsonPosted 6/7/2013 2:25:04 PM
Code Veronica
#3TreewallerPosted 6/7/2013 2:25:26 PM
RE4, the series kept getting better under Mikami and his final game was where the series peaked. That said, it's still better on the cube. None of the ports have gotten the lighting right, and it really takes away from the game IMO.
---
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game
#4deimos91Posted 6/7/2013 3:29:27 PM
Treewaller posted...
RE4, the series kept getting better under Mikami and his final game was where the series peaked. That said, it's still better on the cube. None of the ports have gotten the lighting right, and it really takes away from the game IMO.

i agree 4 was the perfect mix 5 took it all away and made me disapointed 6 tried to bring it back in a mix but with the badly paced events and script just made i not as good but 6 does ave one of the best TPS control schemes ever and still felt more RE than 5 without chris or wesker RE5 could have been something else even jill didnt look the same (yada yada i know it is explained)
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#5SoF-RamboPosted 6/7/2013 3:34:57 PM
Operation Raccoon City.

Because f*** you that's why.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#6Samman123Posted 6/7/2013 9:36:05 PM
4....why is this even being debated?
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m695gfTxCZ1r06evx.gif
#7nickoman33Posted 6/7/2013 9:38:27 PM
Yeah, definitely 4.
#8natevinesPosted 6/7/2013 9:40:12 PM
Unpopular opinion, but 5. I LOVE couch co-op, and to me the game felt like 4 but just improved upon it in every way.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#9Gobey6Posted 6/7/2013 10:54:03 PM
natevines posted...
Unpopular opinion, but 5. I LOVE couch co-op, and to me the game felt like 4 but just improved upon it in every way.

I thought 5 was better than 4. Not even just for co op but for pacing and especially mercenaries. 5 is my favorite as far as ones I can play on 360.

6 I've disowned. I want to play revelations.

Code veronica I downloaded but remembered it's hard as balls and I never beat it without a cheat device when I was a teenager.

REmake is still the best tho and the reason I keep my Gamecube around
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#10natevinesPosted 6/7/2013 11:11:47 PM
Gobey6 posted...
natevines posted...

I thought 5 was better than 4. Not even just for co op but for pacing and especially mercenaries. 5 is my favorite as far as ones I can play on 360.

6 I've disowned. I want to play revelations.

Code veronica I downloaded but remembered it's hard as balls and I never beat it without a cheat device when I was a teenager.

REmake is still the best tho and the reason I keep my Gamecube around

Word. Don't forget the graphics on 5 either. I know as much as the next guy that graphics aren't everything, but RE5 is beautiful to behold. I thought it was the best looking game when it came out and it's still in the top 10 at least.

As for Revelations, it was a disappointment. Wasn't a big fan of 6 either, but I thought it was fun. I kind of prefer it to Revelations, which really does show its DS roots.

And funny that you mention that about CV. I actually did beat it on Dreamcast when it came out in '00 (I was 11), but sadly enough I no longer have the patience. This time around I couldn't bring myself to complete it.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman