This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Have you purchased anything from Xbox Video?

#1TheGam3925Posted 6/8/2013 3:39:55 AM
How many many items have you purchased from Xbox Video? - Results (62 votes)
85.48% (53 votes)
1-2
4.84% (3 votes)
5+
1.61% (1 votes)
10+
0% (0 votes)
20+
8.06% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm not really keen on buying digital streaming movies. Just curious as to how many of you are.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#2CaffineRushPosted 6/8/2013 4:54:38 AM
Only the free stuff though
---
I wish you could know youre in the good ol days before you leave them. -Andy Bernard,
#3Dagoth_WitPosted 6/8/2013 4:56:18 AM
I've never bought a movie, but I've rented a handful. I've bought some season passes for shows. I also would buy an individual tv episode if I missed it the night it aired. I've never been one for pirating and I don't watch enough tv to warrant the purchase of a dvr. This put me in the 20+ category.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#4Oldskool_RulezPosted 6/8/2013 5:21:36 AM
Yeah, I've purchased quite a bit actually. I've purchased about 10 movies and well over 100 episodes of TV shows. I have almost the entire run of DBZ and I have every Walking Dead episode. I also have Breaking Bad, Beavis and Butthead, and many others.

I usually check in every few days because they give away free stuff too. I recently got 2 seasons of Ice Road Truckers for free, and the first 3 episodes of True Blood S1 and first 3 of Falling Skies S2 as well. Free movie weekends are cool too.
---
The DEATH cannot die!
#5TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 5:31:00 AM(edited)
Dagoth_Wit posted...
I've never bought a movie, but I've rented a handful. I've bought some season passes for shows. I also would buy an individual tv episode if I missed it the night it aired. I've never been one for pirating and I don't watch enough tv to warrant the purchase of a dvr. This put me in the 20+ category.

This poll is more about "Ownership" and since you don't have the ability to watch the movies/TV episodes once the rental period is over I wouldn't count them. Sorry, I should have made it more clear in my topic, it's my fault.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#6Dagoth_WitPosted 6/8/2013 8:21:42 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Dagoth_Wit posted...

This poll is more about "Ownership" and since you don't have the ability to watch the movies/TV episodes once the rental period is over I wouldn't count them. Sorry, I should have made it more clear in my topic, it's my fault.

Did you only read my first sentence?
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#7Killah PriestPosted 6/8/2013 8:22:43 AM
I only purchases movies/tv shows on blu ray and they all come with free digital copies nowadays.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#8Super CreaturesPosted 6/8/2013 11:07:24 AM
I've never spent MSP on Zune/Xbox Music or Videos, but, I do own some free shows, like the first 2 seasons of Duck Dynasty, all the episodes of The Guild, and a few first episodes of anime.

Of course, the only things I've actually watched are that Nick Cage movie they had as the first Free Movie Weekend, and Solomon Kane when it was available for a free rental.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#9pothocketPosted 6/8/2013 11:29:10 AM
I probably have a larger library of TV shows than anyone here.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#10master_gamr1231Posted 6/8/2013 11:33:25 AM
I've never done anything not related to gaming with XBL. All I've ever done on the 360 besides gaming is put in a DVD movie occasionally.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!