This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any place to watch actual HD gameplay?

#1Famished_CorpsePosted 6/8/2013 10:33:14 PM
Greetings all,

I have been looking to watch some gameplay footage of State of Decay, as I don't suspect I will be able to play it for quite some time. Thus far, I've only been able to find lengthy videos on youtube, but even when set to "720p" the video is blurry. I noticed this while also attempting to watch footage of Dark Souls...and just about any other game, for that matter.

Does anyone know of a site where I can find and watch actual, crisp 720p video of gameplay for State of Decay and various other games?
---
Darkness unfolds upon the earth, Each day another loss -
Hunted each and everyone, All the bodies left to rot in the sun
#2NeoGeoXSegaPosted 6/8/2013 10:44:06 PM
High quality 720p vdieos are very rare.
Especially playthroughs/let's plat videos.
Youtube is your best best.

Other wise you can probably find high bitrate 720p videos of the trailers & officially released videos.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#3Famished_Corpse(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 10:50:43 PM
Appreciate the response...suppose I'll just deal with the blur until I can see it first hand.
---
#4Link43130Posted 6/8/2013 10:50:55 PM
twitch
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#5NeoGeoXSegaPosted 6/8/2013 11:14:46 PM
Link43130 posted...
twitch

Twitch with high bitrate 720 video....
I don't think so.

http://www.gamersyde.com/ is one site that upload high quality video encodes.
Gametrailers, gamespot & ign are the other sites you can default to.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#6rb10001Posted 6/9/2013 3:46:19 AM
try this:

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-state-of-decay/2300-7452/
---
http://youtu.be/xiWIVLNLeoI
#7triple sPosted 6/9/2013 7:00:26 AM
Curious if you have online access and if you do, why don't you just download the trial? I tried it yesterday and I don't know how good of a game it is altogether based on the little time I spent on it, but it's an ugly game IMO.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#8Famished_Corpse(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 7:54:08 AM
triple s posted...
Curious if you have online access and if you do, why don't you just download the trial? I tried it yesterday and I don't know how good of a game it is altogether based on the little time I spent on it, but it's an ugly game IMO.

I do have online access, but no Xbox 360 as mine red-ringed some time ago. Though, between packing for a move and working, I wouldn't have time even if I did have a functioning one, haha. I'll get back into the swing of things sometime soon though.

I have been following the game for quite some time and the gameplay has me completely intrigued. The biggest reason I have a problem with the blur from the streams is not being able to read all the text or missing out on zombies, items, etc. within the gameworld. Ah well though, from the streams I've watched thus far, the game has lived up to my hopes in potential...certainly something I will be buying as soon as I can.
---