This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games are you playing right now and how would you rate them?

#21JascoDPosted 6/10/2013 6:48:11 AM
Dead Space 3. 9/10.

Love it. Great tension, horror and crafting guns is fun. Love its sci fi environments and all the gore. Tight controls and good replay value.
---
Itchy Tasty!
#22FFTHEWINNERPosted 6/10/2013 6:48:55 AM
Sid Meier's Pirates. 9.5/10
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#23thecougPosted 6/10/2013 7:02:36 AM
BioShock - 9/10: Just getting around to playing the first one. It's a masterpiece so far.

State of Decay - 7/10: A lot of fun but super buggy.
---
The Coug abides.
XBL Gamertag: TheC0ug | Currently Playing: BioShock, State of Decay
#24CyricsServant(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 9:19:02 PM
Skyrim: Legendary Edition - 8.5/10: While a great game, there's a distinct lack of polish here for certain things. I hate how characters like town guards and guild members don't recognize your accomplishments. Ditto for named NPCs. Some sort of prestige system should be in place. I've also started the Dawnguard quest line and I'm not a fan of the vampire attacks. I'm afraid to go near towns because quest-giving NPCs might get caught up in the crossfire. :/ It's still a great game though.
#25ChipChippersonPosted 6/13/2013 9:56:26 PM
Doom 3 BFG edition. 8.5/10. All the Doom games and retail expansions on 1 disc? I can't beat that with a stick.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#26TenzhiPosted 6/13/2013 10:11:11 PM
Penny-Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice Episode 4: 6/10

And while it's still in my tray, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to bring myself to play it again:

GRiD 2: 4/10
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#27blackhrtPosted 6/13/2013 11:47:22 PM
Tomb Raider: 4/5 The story, pacing, characters, and environments will keep you playing longer than you think. Plus it cool to see a long standing franchise still hang around.

Demon Souls: 3/5 Long story short, It a 3-D version of Simons Quest from the NES days. Its playable, but needs polish.

SSX: 4/5 I still love being able to play a snowboarding game that has substance but doesn't take it too seriously.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."