This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me choose....

#21MoonBoundPosted 6/11/2013 12:53:17 AM
Well I only seen reviews but as far as underrated games go. I've never hears such praise for an underrated game since last gen, I'm thinking of picking it up tomorrow just fyi mage on normal can be very easy with top tier spells, on hard you can die easily, however there is much support for hybrids in kingdoms.

Btw I should of suggested darksiders 2 for a more unique rpg experience.
#22chizzaroid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 1:15:49 AM
MoonBound posted...
Well I only seen reviews but as far as underrated games go. I've never hears such praise for an underrated game since last gen, I'm thinking of picking it up tomorrow just fyi mage on normal can be very easy with top tier spells, on hard you can die easily, however there is much support for hybrids in kingdoms.

Btw I should of suggested darksiders 2 for a more unique rpg experience.

This was all with MSP, and I don't think darksiders 2 was an option. A couple hours into Amalur now though, and I'm loving it so far. I'll try BD tomorrow.
---
GT: Chizzatron
#23MoonBoundPosted 6/11/2013 6:53:19 AM
I'm glad your enjoying it, my favorite class was sorc\finisse wait until you see the animation for elemental fury.
#24CapwnDPosted 6/11/2013 6:57:37 AM
Assault Horizon?

I hope you already have Ace Combat 6? Assault Horizon is like a fake Ace Combat game. AC6 (Ace Combat 6) is still one of the best Ace Combat games, arguably better than AC4.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#25Trisha_GoddardPosted 6/11/2013 7:30:26 AM
Amalur is the best game on that list by a mile. A strong RPG with fantastic combat and graphics.

Get that. Get that all day.
#26thecougPosted 6/11/2013 7:35:05 AM
This isn't even a question. FONV. Get the Ultimate Edition. Enjoy your 80+ hours of gameplay.
---
The Coug abides.
XBL Gamertag: TheC0ug | Currently Playing: BioShock, State of Decay
#27thecougPosted 6/11/2013 7:35:54 AM
Actually this is assuming you've already played Fallout 3. If you haven't get that first. You can pick up the GOTY version for $10.
---
The Coug abides.
XBL Gamertag: TheC0ug | Currently Playing: BioShock, State of Decay
#28chizzaroid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 9:40:53 AM
This was all with Microsoft points and games on demand so I don't know why I even NV as an option. It's a much better deal with all DLC on disc. And I own AC6, I just heard mixed things about Assault Horizon.
---
GT: Chizzatron